Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 140
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 120
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 110
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Selected by GlobalGiving As Red Backpack Fund Recipient
- How to be an e-commerce entrepreneur in jewelry?
- Steven Singer Jewelers Launches Mother's Day Campaign to Support Hospital Workers
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc.'s Principal, Veronica Waldman, Implements Cash Referral Program
- Mother's Day 2020 - Unique Gifts, Easy Shopping
- FOUND! A place to get Jewelry for only $5.00
Grammy gives her granddaughter their family heirloom bracelet informing her that her beauty is on the inside. During a play photoshoot with her pen pal Josh, 10-year old Belle falls into a muddy pig pen and loses her bracelet at the annual Santaland. 20+-years later, Belle's successful modeling career is coming to an end. Believing society's lie that her outward beauty is what makes her valuable, Belle is propelled to find her missing bracelet leaving her luxury in snowy New York City to face the Santaland of the south.
"Belle overcomes the lie imprinted in her heart, "If I am physically beautiful, then everyone will love me," explains, producer-actress, Jenn Gotzon Chandler, "she rekindles love with her childhood farmer friend Josh who helps her discover true beauty is serving others."
More on eTradeWire News
- Theme of 2020 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Competition Announced in Virtual Party
- Chance TV Has A Juicy Interview with Star CeCe Peniston
- Kids Supporting San Diego In A Time Of Crisis
- Daniel Heuer launches Copyfluent
- How Can You Say You Support Black Injustice But You Steal Your Concept From A Black Creator
The #TrueBeauty Bracelet holds five charms with psychological and biblical sayings to renew the mind daily created by a team of psychologists and pastors. The charm with the inscription, "Use whatever gift you received to serve others (1 Peter 4:10)," is what leads Belle to save Santaland.
The movie stars husband and wife combo, The Farmer played by Jim E. Chandler (AMC's Lodge 49) and The Belle, played by Jenn Gotzon Chandler (Lionsgate's Saving Faith), along with John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard), Corbin Bernsen (Psyche), Natasha Bure (Hallmark's Switched for Christmas), radio personality Delilah (K-Love), Sandra Lafferty (Walk the Line), comedian Henry Cho (Revenge of the Nerds III), Christian musician Beckah Shae (hit album, Heartbeat), Roxzane T. Mims (OWN's Greenleaf), Amy Sutherland (Lethal Weapon), Jeff Rose (Kevin Hart's Night School), special appearance by China's celebrity makeup artist Brother Zhen (Jubilee) and introducing child actors Adele Chandler, Livi Birch and Benji Russell.
Directed by award-winning powerhouse Wes Llewellyn, the screenplay was inspired by the married couple Jim and Jenn (Gotzon) Chandler's true story. The script was written by James M. De Vince, Reuben Evans, Billy Falcon, Betty Sullivan with the final revision by writer Bob Saenz, beloved for his Christmas movies on Hallmark. Ted Baeh's Movieguide's "How to Succeed in Hollywood without Losing your Soul" was a great influence on the content creation.
More on eTradeWire News
- projekt202 Expands into Atlanta Market with Strategic Acquisition of Big Nerd Ranch
- Funtastik Labs cancels summer camps due to COVID-19 and issues full refunds
- How I Lost Weight Without Exercise During COVID-19
- Now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace: Next-generation, fast, error-free DICOM/Media data migration from One Byte Data™
- Cornwall, Ontario Artist Publishes Memoir
This charming holiday classic is targeted for a television movie-of-the week release for the Christmas 2020 season with a distribution goal to package the #TrueBeauty Bracelet with the DVD.
The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland is a family, Christmas romantic comedy with Christian values produced by Joel Bunkowske, George Escobar, Jim E. Chandler and Jenn Gotzon Chandler, co-produced by Starla Christian, executive produced by Daniel and Melissa Brunner, Chase Chenowith, Issac Hernandez and John Schneider.
Follow the movie and products ( (#TrueBeauty Bracelet, Divine Beauty: Becoming Beautiful based on God's Truth devotional book by Michelle Cox and Jenn Gotzon Chandler, along with children's storybook, Beautiful Mable by Mike Nawrocki with illustrations by Sara Jo Floyd) on social media @FarmerBelleFilm, hashtags #TheFarmerandTheBelle #TrueBeauty #BeautyisontheInside and sign up for their newsletter to receive discounts and giveaways at https://sites.google.com/view/the-farmer-and-the-belle-store
501c3 tax deductions can be made at www.TheFarmerTheBelle.com. Gifts of $100+ receive a limited edition bracelet.
For inquiries, please contact ChristmasComedyMovie @ gmail.com.
Cast and crew listed on IMDb.
All images and products copyright The Farmer and The Belle 2019.
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm
- Angel Dust Productions launches unique personal development service
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Sky Zone Bounces into Murfreesboro with Grand Opening Celebration
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Amazing Deal on a Grey 2014 Honda Civic
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Knowhow of a Successful Food Delivery App Development
- Next Door Creations announces the launch of their new website and mobile app, It's Local Online
- Connect Derby managed workspaces to reopen for business
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens