Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Silvergirl Sterling Featured at Sweet Lilly Ru for Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
- Silvergirl Sterling Returns to Orlando in September 2019 for Surf Expo
- V for Very Stylish. Wrights Plastics create POS display for Laura Vann jewellery range
- Platinum Season of Love at Jewelove
- Everjewel Announces the Launch of the World's Largest Online Jewelry Marketplace
- Fit for a Queen: Arabel Lebrusan unveils the Crown Collection
- Steven Zale Appointed Exclusive Agent For Rare Diamond Offerings
- Time Out for Jewelry! A Mother's Day Trunk Show
- Impromptu Shareholders Casual Interview with Steven Zale founder of ZMRK
Grammy gives her granddaughter their family heirloom bracelet informing her that her beauty is on the inside. During a play photoshoot with her pen pal Josh, 10-year old Belle falls into a muddy pig pen and loses her bracelet at the annual Santaland. 20+-years later, Belle's successful modeling career is coming to an end. Believing society's lie that her outward beauty is what makes her valuable, Belle is propelled to find her missing bracelet leaving her luxury in snowy New York City to face the Santaland of the south.
"Belle overcomes the lie imprinted in her heart, "If I am physically beautiful, then everyone will love me," explains, producer-actress, Jenn Gotzon Chandler, "she rekindles love with her childhood farmer friend Josh who helps her discover true beauty is serving others."
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
The #TrueBeauty Bracelet holds five charms with psychological and biblical sayings to renew the mind daily created by a team of psychologists and pastors. The charm with the inscription, "Use whatever gift you received to serve others (1 Peter 4:10)," is what leads Belle to save Santaland.
The movie stars husband and wife combo, The Farmer played by Jim E. Chandler (AMC's Lodge 49) and The Belle, played by Jenn Gotzon Chandler (Lionsgate's Saving Faith), along with John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard), Corbin Bernsen (Psyche), Natasha Bure (Hallmark's Switched for Christmas), radio personality Delilah (K-Love), Sandra Lafferty (Walk the Line), comedian Henry Cho (Revenge of the Nerds III), Christian musician Beckah Shae (hit album, Heartbeat), Roxzane T. Mims (OWN's Greenleaf), Amy Sutherland (Lethal Weapon), Jeff Rose (Kevin Hart's Night School), special appearance by China's celebrity makeup artist Brother Zhen (Jubilee) and introducing child actors Adele Chandler, Livi Birch and Benji Russell.
Directed by award-winning powerhouse Wes Llewellyn, the screenplay was inspired by the married couple Jim and Jenn (Gotzon) Chandler's true story. The script was written by James M. De Vince, Reuben Evans, Billy Falcon, Betty Sullivan with the final revision by writer Bob Saenz, beloved for his Christmas movies on Hallmark. Ted Baeh's Movieguide's "How to Succeed in Hollywood without Losing your Soul" was a great influence on the content creation.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
This charming holiday classic is targeted for a television movie-of-the week release for the Christmas 2020 season with a distribution goal to package the #TrueBeauty Bracelet with the DVD.
The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland is a family, Christmas romantic comedy with Christian values produced by Joel Bunkowske, George Escobar, Jim E. Chandler and Jenn Gotzon Chandler, co-produced by Starla Christian, executive produced by Daniel and Melissa Brunner, Chase Chenowith, Issac Hernandez and John Schneider.
Follow the movie and products ( (#TrueBeauty Bracelet, Divine Beauty: Becoming Beautiful based on God's Truth devotional book by Michelle Cox and Jenn Gotzon Chandler, along with children's storybook, Beautiful Mable by Mike Nawrocki with illustrations by Sara Jo Floyd) on social media @FarmerBelleFilm, hashtags #TheFarmerandTheBelle #TrueBeauty #BeautyisontheInside and sign up for their newsletter to receive discounts and giveaways at https://sites.google.com/view/the-farmer-and-the-belle-store
501c3 tax deductions can be made at www.TheFarmerTheBelle.com. Gifts of $100+ receive a limited edition bracelet.
For inquiries, please contact ChristmasComedyMovie @ gmail.com.
Cast and crew listed on IMDb.
All images and products copyright The Farmer and The Belle 2019.
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y