Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 536
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 444
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 247
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 220
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 199
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 133
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 130
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 129
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indie sci-fi film from multiracial filmmaker to be featured at Boston Film Festival
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- The Society Incorporated To Celebrate Black History Month With Virtual Benefit Featuring Youth In The Arts
- Stitches On The Path To Here By Ingrid Restemayer
- Complex Transition: A multimedia e-publication production
- Charlotte Arts Institution To Hold Innovative Juried Team Exhibit
- SHELTER, New Works by Artists Byron Keith Byrd, Stefani Byrd, and Fenix Gallery Collective, January 20–February 24, 2021
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces New WINTER PLANT SALE, February 6-7, 2021
- Check Out the New Kid in Town for Artists
- We're Doing It ALL Wrong Exhibition Happening May 2021
"While the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may have limited indoor events this holiday season, al fresco activities in Palm Beach County's oldest and largest botanical garden are still available for socially-distant mask-wearers of all ages," says Mounts Curator-Director Rochelle Wolberg, including:
This is a great opportunity to become a Family & Friends Member of Mounts Botanical Garden, or to Give the Gift of a $75 annual membership to a loved one, while receiving two Garden Admission gift tickets to share. Each F&F membership (for two adults and up to two additional children or grandchildren) includes FREE admission to Mounts events, discounts on workshops and retail purchases, and can be used for free admission to over 340 public gardens around the country.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- How Physical Therapy Can Help With Back Pain
- Teri Isner Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
FAMILY & FRIENDS WEEKEND
+ Saturday, December 12, 9 am to 3 pm (last entry at 2 pm)
• The interactive Cutting Corners: A Stickwork Exhibition will be decorated with fresh, live holiday evergreens, garlands, and Poinsettias to provide a festive backdrop for family and friends holiday photos.
• The "weather forecast" anticipates "SoFlo Snow" bubbles every hour between 10 am and 2 pm.
• Treats and beverages available for purchase.
• Shop for treasures at the Mounts Gift Shop Tent
• Shop for cactus and succulents at the Mounts Nursery Tent and check out the plant sale in the Mounts Nursery.
Admission: $12 (general), $5 (children 5-12), and FREE for Mounts Botanical members.
+ Sunday, December 13, 9 am to 3 pm (last entry at 2 pm)
• Dogs' Day in the Garden for families and their canine fur-babies.
• Visitors should bring their own water and treats for the puppies.
• All dogs must be on a traditional lease (no retractable leashes permitted).
More on eTradeWire News
- Ahlers & Ogletree's three-day, online-only A Collector's Dream auction, Jan. 15-17, tops $2 million
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Crystal Perez Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- The Marcus Harris Foundation Launches #35for35 Drive
• For all the Dogs' Day rules, please visit https://www.mounts.org/product/dogs-day-in-the-garden/
• Use the festively decorated Stickwork exhibition as a backdrop for holiday photos with your favorite pooch.
Admission: $10 (general); $5 (children 5-12), and FREE for Mounts Botanical members
Available for Interview:
Rochelle Wolberg, Curator-Director
Mounts Botanical Garden
- GoFind Inc Files for Voluntary Dissolution
- Big Win For Mizner CC's Women's Tennis Team
- Ashton College Launches CBA-Accredited Certificate of Accounting Program
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Verizon Communications Inc
- Harrisburg Location of Exeter Orthodontics Offering Families Affordable Braces
- Chipkin's BBMD – BACnet Broadcasts Solved
- My Puppies Palace: Enjoy Top Quality Products For Your Pooch
- Virginia Solar Summit Set to Scale Up Ground-Mounted Solar Power on Mine Lands and Brownfields
- Dedeaux Properties Closes Out 2020 with $500 MM in Industrial Real Estate Transaction Volume
- Five Stuart Kane Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Director Joseph Faucher Recognized by 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Super Lawyers 2021 Selects Six Umberg/Zipser Attorneys
- Nashville Valentine's Day Package Love Is Not Cancelled
- Watch Harjaei Series On Our Site For Free Today!
- VPI Now Offering Antibacterial/Antimicrobial CAT6a Shielded Patch Cables
- New Speakers from New Nations Announced for Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021
- Houston Native Denaron Will Release Single "Wild Out" Featuring Young Dro Febuary 2, 2021
- StroudwaterGCL Rural Healthcare Capital Welcomes Industry Leader as Chief Executive Officer
- Caroline C Barney Dives Back into the Land of Bori with Trebor Tales Sequel, "Return of the Malpeds"