Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 133
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 128
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 114
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 109
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
- Reduced Prices On Romance Novels
- January 2020 Top Ten Blockstack Apps Sparking a Privacy Revolution
Similar on eTradeWire
- CrossJack, A Revolutionary New Car Jack
- BYD Adds Head of Total Solutions to North American Team
- Long Time Dream Giveaway Donor from Indiana Wins the 2019 Corvette Dream Giveaway!
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive to invest $158M in Lafayette plant and create 350 new jobs
- Incredible 2015 Honda Civic Coupe for Sale!
- autopom! Offers Extended Auto Warranty Alternatives for Top Brands
- The Work Truck Show 2020 rolls into Indianapolis next week
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $5,000 to Skyview Middle School
- MOTOR Partners with Matco Tools to Exclusively Sell MOTOR Manuals through Matco's Distributors
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
MOTOR, founded in 1903, is one of the world's premier suppliers of automotive data. MOTOR provides data solutions for emerging technologies and applications in addition to its long-trusted products. This year, MOTOR will showcase AUGMENTOR™, an augmented reality (AR) application for maintenance and repair driven by MOTOR's comprehensive data. Guided by MOTOR's service data, AAPEX attendees can complete a 21-point inspection on a 3-D Ford F-150 truck through an entirely virtual experience while wearing an AR headset. AUGMENTOR™ helps reduce time to deliver data, improve compliance to procedures, increase first-time fix rates and train tomorrow's technicians—all through AR using either a headset or mobile device.
More on eTradeWire News
- International Designers Bring Creative Relief for Australian Bushfires
- AXT Add New Range of Microscopes Suited to in situ Incubator Applications
- Vegas Surgery Center Awarded Accreditation
- Texas Singer-Songwriter, Amelia Presley, Spreads Awareness Against Child Abuse by Sharing Her Story
- Caffe Luna Rosa Raises Minimum Wage Rate to $12 an Hour for Staff in Delray Beach
MOTOR will also showcase its Data as a Service (DaaS), which provides trusted MOTOR data in secure, RESTful web services such as labor times, maintenance schedules, parts, fluids and more.
"AAPEX offers the opportunity for MOTOR engage with attendees to share how MOTOR data is driving the future," says Jeff Nosek, MOTOR's Executive Vice President. "Our products are used by some of the industry's most progressive companies and deliver innovation for an ever-evolving industry, supporting our clients in remaining at the cutting edge of their respective fields."
AAPEX will take place at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, Nov. 5–7, 2019. MOTOR's exhibit is in booth 3023. For further details, including more information about what MOTOR is demonstrating and how to schedule an appointment with a MOTOR representative, please visit www.motor.com/aapex.
- YWCA Australia leads push for more young women on boards
- Women learn the sexy art of striptease at Lismore festival
- Advanced Analytics for Sage 100 by DataSelf Released
- Pet Products Pro: Everything Your Pet Needs For Success
- PODS® Wisconsin offers moving and storage solutions for local businesses
- The Clarissa Manuel Foundation announces new youth program initiative - Young Cultivated Minds of the Future (YCMF)
- Family Owned Summer Camp Welcomes Third Generation of Leadership
- MOET Law Firm Opens Second Office
- Harley-davidson Of Washington, D.c. Recognized For Outstanding Performance
- Lady Clipper Barbershop Hosts Wellness Retreat for Senior Residents on International Women's Day
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- State Pride You Can Wear this Texas Independence Day
- Alpha Foods Returns to Natural Products Expo West with Tasty Meal Solutions for Flexitarian Diets
- shareDOWNTOWN announces first retail tenant, Golden Fog coffee bar
- Holabird's four-day Objects of Our Affections auction, held Feb. 14th-17th in Reno, totals $356,000
- KRON TV's Pam Moore Headlines San Francisco 100 Black Women Honors
- North Carolina writer, Rita Berman, in World War II book
- Professor and Scientist Collaborate to Make Science Come Alive in New Kid's Book
- ChoicePoints Learning Hosts Race Relations Workshop at Georgetown University
- Capitalists Conversations Presents the Action Has No Season Tour with Dr. Michael V. Roberts