Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 415
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 169
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 148
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- Ty-Ron Mayes and Maria Borges Featured in Agenda Magazine Issue 6, "A Matter of Style"
- Ziiga launches sustainable cashmere hoodie range
- "The Animal Within" Campaign - Knicker Locker
- New High-Quality Leather Fashion Brand with a Global Impact: Arrow North Co. Holding Launch Party
- LaTavia Roberson Takes on All Comers with New Business Venture
- monte & coe launches Canadian-made accessories at HBC
- A New Wave Of Handmade, One-Off Jewelry Is Here (To Stay)
- G. Inglese: "Diamo spazio al futuro, tra tradizione e sperimentazione"
- Designer Sherwani: Specially Crafted with Perfection
The Mothers expect to leave a huge imprint on the District of Columbia with a planned National Service Project execution on Friday, August 24th, The Ladies have raised One-Hundred Thousand dollars ($100,000.00) of which they will disperse to five hundred (500) selected families with the assistance of the Far Southeast Family Strengthening Collaborative; at the disbursement site of Allen Temple AME Church, 2498 Alabama Ave. SE.
The Honorable Mayor Muriel Bowser; PEPCO-Regional President, Donna Cooper; Washington Gas, Manager Corporate Contributions & Supplier Diversity, Tracye Funn; and District of Columbia Water & Sewer Authority, Chief of External Affairs, John Lisle; will be on hand to present these families with utility payments of Two-Hundred dollars ($200.00) per family.
More on eTradeWire News
- Franchise Sales Revenue is More Than Just Event-Based at Totally Nutz®
- 27th Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance results
- Historic Pann's Restaurant Celebrates 60 Years and Donates $20,000 To Inner City Youth
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- CyanGate Joins Salesforce Consulting Program and Solidifies Presence in the Ecosystem
- As Temperatures Cool, Pizza Patrón Turns Up The Heat
- The Lifetime Montessori School Difference: It's About Learning, Not Grades
While in the District MPBP, Inc. members will participate in several workshops and sightseeing throughout the course of the conference. A few Moms will be joined by their Sons on the afternoon of Saturday, August 25th for the Annual Mother & Son Fashion Show fundraising event; limited seats are currently available for the public. Visit: www.mpbp.org for ticket information.
For more information regarding the MPBP, Inc. conference, contact Debra Shaw Cole via email: firstname.lastname@example.org To request media credentials/ press access, contact Thomasina Perkins-Washington via email at: email@example.com or phone 202.486.0698 please add "MPBP, Inc. Conference 2018" to the subject line.
About Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc.(MPBP, Inc.): MPBP, Inc. mission is to support the various communities where our sons and daughters live, work and play.
Capitol Public Relations LLC is a Public Relations firm based in Washington, D.C. Metro Area servicing corporate, non-profit, entertainment and sports professionals globally. www.capitolpublicrelations.com
- Fort Myers Beach Goodwill Closing Nov. 24
- CMI Limited Co. Acquires Mantle Industries, Inc
- Greyhound Real Estate Participates in the MDA Muscle Walk of Grand Junction
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking Receives Sixth AWI Award of Excellence
- BCS Kansas Discusses Job Hunting In The Fourth Quarter
- Maximizing The Impact Of New Opportunity Zones
- Global Kids Youth Ambassadors Report on Visit to Fukushima, Japan
- New Menu Items Added At The Dock At Crayton Cove And Riverwalk At Tin City
- congatec launches i.MX 8X on SMARC 2.0 and Qseven modules
- New Construction Lawyer Enhances Leading Law Firm's Construction and Litigation Capabilities
- Max Weiss Company Recertified as ISO 9001:2015 Compliant for Quality Control
- H-E-B Go Expands to More Stores in Texas
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Scandinavian Spaces – Modernizing Communication in the Workplace
- Autism Care Today Established GoFundMe Fundraiser for California Wildfire Victims
- Bringing Awareness to Alzheimer's: GranVida Tackles Alzheimer's Head-On
- Fiu Semester Roundup: Cinema Italy Stimulating And Promoting Growing Talents
- PicoProbe™ Glutamate Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- PoliteMail Founder Michael DesRochers Joins Forbes Boston Business Council
- The League of 1789 Honors NY State Assembly Member Bichotte & PA State Rep. Harris