Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 720
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 337
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 193
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 181
- Notion Press publishes Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed 173
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Quality Leather Handbags Australia
- The Wearable Art Collective showcases new collection during New York Fashion Week!
- Maxwell Scott Offers Pink Collection in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2018
- Crowdfunding: The perfect tool to help a woman with a fashion masterplan
- Foodie Turned Fashionista: FoodeCall to Host L.A. India Fashion Week
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- Heritage British Label N.Peal Announces Collaboration With Cult New York Brand The Laundress
- Bk Style Foundation Kicks Off Brooklyn Fashion Week With 1st Annual Muse Awards
- Bokeh SA International Lifestyle & Fashion Film Festival 2018 presented by Savanna Loco
The Mothers expect to leave a huge imprint on the District of Columbia with a planned National Service Project execution on Friday, August 24th, The Ladies have raised One-Hundred Thousand dollars ($100,000.00) of which they will disperse to five hundred (500) selected families with the assistance of the Far Southeast Family Strengthening Collaborative; at the disbursement site of Allen Temple AME Church, 2498 Alabama Ave. SE.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Help Your Neighbor, Earn for School, Make A Difference
- Attn: Business Editor re National Manufacturing Month (October), and "It used to be Made in America"
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Stevie Boi brings his Powershoot concept to Durham North Carolina October 20th and 21st
- Donald Trump's Information Leaked onto the Internet, Sources Skeptical
- Thiel College pastor reaches career service milestones
The Honorable Mayor Muriel Bowser; PEPCO-Regional President, Donna Cooper; Washington Gas, Manager Corporate Contributions & Supplier Diversity, Tracye Funn; and District of Columbia Water & Sewer Authority, Chief of External Affairs, John Lisle; will be on hand to present these families with utility payments of Two-Hundred dollars ($200.00) per family.
While in the District MPBP, Inc. members will participate in several workshops and sightseeing throughout the course of the conference. A few Moms will be joined by their Sons on the afternoon of Saturday, August 25th for the Annual Mother & Son Fashion Show fundraising event; limited seats are currently available for the public. Visit: www.mpbp.org for ticket information.
For more information regarding the MPBP, Inc. conference, contact Debra Shaw Cole via email: email@example.com To request media credentials/ press access, contact Thomasina Perkins-Washington via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 202.486.0698 please add "MPBP, Inc. Conference 2018" to the subject line.
More on eTradeWire News
- Thiel College new student tally shows increase over prior year
- International Association of Human Trafficking Investigators HT 101 training
- Commercial Real Estate Investing For 2018 Winston Rowe And Associates
- HUD's New Smoke-Free Public Housing Rule Discussed in New Video
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz - BOOK DISCOUNT
- ExperaSoft UG provides Epsilon Grammar Studio: IDE for generating parsers (also known as parser gen
- Continuity of Registration for the Samsung Amman International Marathon
About Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc.(MPBP, Inc.): MPBP, Inc. mission is to support the various communities where our sons and daughters live, work and play.
Capitol Public Relations LLC is a Public Relations firm based in Washington, D.C. Metro Area servicing corporate, non-profit, entertainment and sports professionals globally. www.capitolpublicrelations.com
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Jazz Child SHEILA JORDAN Steps to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Alpha Direct Agency designs Workers Compensation platform with Attune Insurance Company
- The lifetime cut glass collection of Jean Rex will be sold October 20th by Woody Auction in Kansas
- New Teen Girl Self-Esteem Book
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Seed X Nottz - No Way in Hell (Album)
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Attn:Newspapers, Magazines, Radio & TV: What is your Company Planning for your HALLOWEEN PROMOTIONS?
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Michelle Kwan's 'Casa del Sole' Sold in Newport, RI
- Russell Brunson Review - 30Days.Com and 30 Days Summit - NOT an Affiliate
- New Book Highlights the Rich History of Hiking
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18
- Kate O'Brien, TransUnion Legal Director: The Law Department As A Business Enabler – Podcast By Chuki Obiyo
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?