Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- Lila Nikole Swim Week Event Recap
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCED FOR SCULPTURA® - World's First Patented Figure Enhancing Miracle Dress
- Djamee Debuts His StuddedSpikes SS 2019 Merch With A Bang
- America's Top Dog Model Launches New Reality Competition Series
- Valeri Bridal: Designer Spotlight
- GLO Science Debuts Next Generation Bluetooth-Enabled Teeth Whitening Device, GLO Lit
- 55 Asset Network Launches Tokenized Collectible Trading
The Mothers expect to leave a huge imprint on the District of Columbia with a planned National Service Project execution on Friday, August 24th, The Ladies have raised One-Hundred Thousand dollars ($100,000.00) of which they will disperse to five hundred (500) selected families with the assistance of the Far Southeast Family Strengthening Collaborative; at the disbursement site of Allen Temple AME Church, 2498 Alabama Ave. SE.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
The Honorable Mayor Muriel Bowser; PEPCO-Regional President, Donna Cooper; Washington Gas, Manager Corporate Contributions & Supplier Diversity, Tracye Funn; and District of Columbia Water & Sewer Authority, Chief of External Affairs, John Lisle; will be on hand to present these families with utility payments of Two-Hundred dollars ($200.00) per family.
While in the District MPBP, Inc. members will participate in several workshops and sightseeing throughout the course of the conference. A few Moms will be joined by their Sons on the afternoon of Saturday, August 25th for the Annual Mother & Son Fashion Show fundraising event; limited seats are currently available for the public. Visit: www.mpbp.org for ticket information.
For more information regarding the MPBP, Inc. conference, contact Debra Shaw Cole via email: email@example.com To request media credentials/ press access, contact Thomasina Perkins-Washington via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 202.486.0698 please add "MPBP, Inc. Conference 2018" to the subject line.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
About Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc.(MPBP, Inc.): MPBP, Inc. mission is to support the various communities where our sons and daughters live, work and play.
Capitol Public Relations LLC is a Public Relations firm based in Washington, D.C. Metro Area servicing corporate, non-profit, entertainment and sports professionals globally. www.capitolpublicrelations.com
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening