Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Incredible Deal on a 2016 Mazda3
- Newcastle dealership among the best for Motability care
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
According to Padres Pedal the Cause, the dedication and generosity of their sponsors funds 100% of all operational and event costs, allowing every dollar raised by participants to fund lifesaving cancer research. "This event is near and dear to our hearts and we are proud to race as the Mossy Nissan team to raise money for our amazing local cancer researchers," says Peter Mossy.
More on eTradeWire News
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
The race ends with an event at Petco Park, which includes a Mossy Nissan booth where visitors can take home fun freebies, get up close and personal with some of the crowd-favorite Nissans, and of course celebrate the efforts of the local San Diego community.
Their mission is to accelerate cures for cancer by funding collaborative research and clinical trials among San Diego's top cancer research and treatment centers. Since its inception, Padres Pedal the Cause has donated more than $10 million to fund 53 local cancer research projects in San Diego, including five clinical trials. They provide funding for all types of cancer research, with grants awarded to fund exploratory discovery research that target specific cancer types and universal studies that benefit multiple kinds of cancer and tumors.
Mossy Auto Group (http://www.mossy.com/?utm_source=PressRelease&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=2019PTC) is one of the premier Group dealers in Southern California. With 14 dealerships in the San Diego area including 7 Nissan dealerships, Ford, Toyota, Honda, Volkswagen, and Mitsubishi. Mossy Auto Group offers the largest selection of new and pre-owned vehicles in San Diego, as well as offering a state-of-the-art service department and collision center.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
The Mossy family entered the automotive industry over 70 years ago. Mossy has grown from one dealership - with approximately 200 employees - to where they are today with fifteen dealerships and over 2,000 employees. They attribute this growth to the philosophy of the Mossy Family: all people deserve to be treated fairly and equally – with integrity and professionalism.
Advanced Marketing Strategies
- As demand rises for safe cleaning alternatives to slow COVID-19, one company steps up with solution
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch
- New Project-1909 Microgrant Fund Provides Freelance Services To Local Small Businesses
- Qlarity Imaging and Ikonopedia Partner to Help Improve Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Reporting Accuracy
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market