Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 336
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 278
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 196
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 192
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 177
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 175
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 155
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 148
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1
- 5 Important Benefits Of Commercial Renovations
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Completes FGCU School of Entrepreneurship
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples breaks ground for Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Dewitt Tilton Group Shows Gratitude to Firefighters with Thanksgiving Meal Donation
- Dewitt Tilton Group Breaks Ground on Pooler Carwash
- Contractors & Trades Payment Processing Solutions
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen
- Blades Direct Reviews partners with Husqvarna Construction Equipment
- Stevens Construction wins at the Lee Building Industry Association Industry Awards
The groundbreaking ceremony took place on August 19, celebrating the world's first, "COVID-Conscious, Pandemic-Ready, skyscraper in downtown Miami located within the 27-acres of the Miami World Center, which will be home to Miami's newest retail, residential, restaurant and entertainment offerings.
Following the groundbreaking, the Moss team started drilling and sinking 125-foot-deep steel rebar piles, which serve as the building's legs.
Legacy Hotel & Residences will be a 52-story tower with 310 MicroLuxe residences that are sold out and 219 hotel rooms managed and operated globally by Accor. The tower will include Miami's first cantilevered pool and glass rooftop atrium, an International Business Lounge, downtown Miami's largest hotel pool, the world's first Blue Zones Center for health and wellbeing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Schock Market Proposes Privatization of San Luis Obispo Water Distribution Program
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari Launches Interconnectdata Platform
Specific to the Blue Zones Center, this $100 million, 8-floor medical and wellbeing center is a joint venture with Adventist Health to create Blue Legacy Ventures (JV), which will lease and operate a first of its kind health and well-being center, called the "The Blue Zones Center." Services will include diagnostic, surgical, medical, spa, fitness, lifestyle medicine and well-being improvement programming.
"This amazing luxury and health offering raises the bar in every way," said Moss' Senior Vice President Ed Baro. "It's an honor to have been entrusted with the construction of Legacy Hotel & Residences designed by Kobi Karp and RPC."
The project is expected to be complete in the fourth quarter of 2024.
About Moss: Moss (http://www.mosscm.com) is a national privately held construction firm providing innovative solutions resulting in award-winning projects. With regional offices across the United States, Moss focuses on construction management, solar EPC, design-build and public-private partnerships. The company's diverse portfolio encompasses a wide range of sectors, including luxury high-rise residential, landmark mixed-use developments, hospitality, K-12 and higher education, justice, solar energy, and sports. Moss is ranked by Engineering News-Record as one of the nation's top 65 general contractors, and the 3rd ranked solar EPC nationwide. Moss prides itself on a strong entrepreneurial culture that honors safety, quality, client engagement and employee development. Its employees consistently rank Moss as one of the best places to work.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- AdvisorSmith Finds 64% of Small Businesses Unfamiliar With Cyber Insurance
- Texas Photographer Aaric Eisenstein Releases New Book: The Avian Rebbe Takes Flight, Jewish Wisdom Through the Beauty of Birds
- Back the Blue: 'Thin Blue Line' Appeals to Police & Supporters
- eCommerce Payment Processing Solutions
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the Christmas Cabaret!
- Mizner Country Club's Play For P.I.N.K. Committee Raises $30,000
- FaithLife Financial Implements ProComp' cloud-based New Business and Inforce Illustration System
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives grant from Investors Foundation
- Five Towns College Teams with Local Author to Produce Video Trailer
- Christian TV Trailblazer Passes
- Vitamins And Supps: Make Sure You Can Stay In Top Health With Vitamins And Other Supplements
- NTEA, Lincoln Electric & NC3 collaborate to launch Work Truck Industry Welder Certification Program
- DICE Dental Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in Southampton Starting in January 2022
- Fan Gear Here: Show Support For Your Favorite Sports Team With The Best In Fan Gear
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Offers a Number of Online Courses for You to Enroll in Today
- Brad Pistole, CFF®, CAS®, Featured on TheStreet, as Robert Powell's guest on Retirement Daily
- Nye & Company's online Chic and Antique Estate Treasures auction Dec. 15-16 features holiday treats
- Execulink Telecom Kicks Off Fourth Annual Gifts of Christmas Donation Program
- Warmer in the Winter Role Playing Game Release
- Launch Of Downtown Kings Mountain, Nc Advent Calendar
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1
- Prairie Wins M&A Deal of the Year Award from The M&A Advisor
- 2013 BMW 3 Series on Sale in Toronto, ON
- NATP recommends taxpayers take certain actions before Dec. 31 to reduce tax liabilities and prepare for 2021 return