Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- New Level Of Transparency Within The Security Industry
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- Turn Your Gold To Quick Cash At Your Convenience!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Postal Advocate Inc. Hits Over $50 Million In Client Savings!
Mosaix Group managed transportation, décor, entertainment, venue sourcing, and food and beverage services for the award-winning corporate event, a weekend of VIP tours and activities in Greenville, SC and Asheville, NC. The team was tasked with managing an upscale dinner and high-profile musical act in a public area of Downtown Greenville, as well as an outdoor 'secret garden' themed event at Biltmore Estate with character actors. The program presented unique logistical challenges to the Mosaix Group team, taking place during the wrath of Hurricane Alberto, which caused multiple road closures and forced schedule and venue changes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
"While we are adept at handling last minute crises, this event really put our team to the test," said Melissa Murray, Mosaix Group's founder and CEO. "Our longstanding relationships with local service providers ensured that we managed to quickly and discretely find back-up solutions when transportation providers were delayed, and when a venue was changed at the last minute. We were thrilled that we were able to keep each and every activity on schedule, even as the group traveled between cities during unpredictable weather."
ADMEI is the only global non-profit association dedicated to increasing the professionalism and effectiveness of destination management through education, promotion of ethical practices and availability of information to the meetings, convention and incentive travel industries, as well as to the general public. For more information about ADMEI International, visit www.admeinternational.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
Mosaix Group is a certified Woman-Owned Business providing Destination Management services in Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh and Greenville as well as meeting planning and corporate events production across the globe. In 2019, Mosaix Group is celebrating its 18th year of producing a full-spectrum of corporate events and meetings defined by quality, collaboration, and creativity. For more information about Mosaix Group, visit www.mosaixgroup.com.
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'