Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- New to Connecticut! Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Bledsoe International Applies Lanco Products to Provide Waterproof Roof Restoration Systems
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- NSD Partners Arranges $76M Sale of 320-unit Multifamily Asset in Florida
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Lake Norman Area Residents!
- You Can Now Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Comprehensive Oil Tank Sweeps in NJ, NY and PA
- Design 446 receives 13 awards at the 34th Annual Sales and Marketing Awards Gala
- Grand Central at Kennedy's retail space in Tampa's Channel District coming to market
After assessing the full scope of the storm earlier this month, New Jersey was approved for a disaster relief assistance grant from the Realtors Relief Foundation. The funds will assist qualified applicants with financial help for monthly mortgages expenses or rental costs.
"We encourage anyone in need of these funds to apply without hesitation," said CORE President Sue LaRue. "We are a proud part of this community and know that every little bit counts when recovering from a disaster."
Applications are now open to all New Jersey residents impacted by the storm and can be found at relief.njrealtor.com. For a reasonable and equitable distribution of funds, assistance will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
Assistance is available to qualified applicants towards one of the following:
- Monthly mortgage expense for the primary residence that Tropical Storm Ida damaged.
- Rental cost due to displacement from the primary residence resulting from Tropical Storm Ida.
The Realtors Relief Foundation is a charitable foundation dedicated to providing housing-related assistance to victims of disasters. Now in its 20th year, the Foundation has helped over 17,000 families remain in their homes. Every dollar donated goes directly to victims of disasters.
About the CORE Association of REALTORS
Chartered by the National Association of Realtors in 1921, the CORE Association of REALTORS is a 4,800+-member organization of real estate professionals engaged in the residential and commercial real estate business in Hunterdon, Mercer, and Somerset counties in New Jersey.
Ester Rodriguez, CORE Director of Communications
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Datamoto Celebrates #1 rated Inventory Management Software for Small and Medium Sized Business
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access