Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 208
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 201
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 184
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 136
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Medical Internship and Shadowing Program in London UK
- Bedfont virtually opens first overseas office in Austria
- Are You Taking Your Health Seriously?
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer
- BostonSight Increases Accessibility of Higher Order Abberation (HOA) Correction in Vision Care
- NJ Bariatric Surgeon voted TOP DOC in Bariatric Surgery by New Jersey Monthly Magazine
Medikors specialize in the design and manufacture of medical and biomedical imaging systems. The InAlyzer is a diagnostic X-ray imaging system for preclinical imaging which can measure Bone Mineral Density and Body Composition (BMC, FAT, LEAN) with a resolution of 0.001g. The InAlyzer is ideally suited for short or long-term serial studies, facilitating more accurate and time-efficient research.
The large chamber design and large field of view enables a wide range of animal models to be studied. For more detailed analyses, up to thirty regions of interest (ROIs) can be investigated simultaneously. With scan times less than a minute, the InAlyzer ensures rapid workflows and fast access to results.
More on eTradeWire News
- DC Area Moving Company Announces Launch Of Best Movers In Brooklyn
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- TVS Hi Tops Network Adds Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Woody Woodpecker Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Nonprofit Teams Up with Pro Athletes on Learning Disorder Affecting 70 Million Worldwide
- Airlines Caught Lying About COVID Risks
Killian Yoon, CEO at Medikors said of the new distributor relationship with AXT, "we have many high-profile installations at institutes such as University of California, Davis in the US, Seoul National University in Korea and Beijing Union University in China. We look forward to working with researchers in Australia to accelerate their work resulting in new clinical treatments'"
Richard Trett, Managing Director at AXT also commented, "the Medikors InAlyzer represents yet another solution we can offer medical researchers that will help streamline their research and ultimately contribute to better community health outcomes".
AXT already have an extensive portfolio of preclinical imaging solutions that complement the Medikors InAlyzer. For instance, other imaging modalities such as MRI, PET, optical tomography and CT from suppliers such as MR Solutions and TriFoil Imaging, can be correlated for more detailed studies and the resultant image files and data can be stored and managed using the Invicro Vivo Quant and IPACs software.
For more details on the Medikors InAlyzer or AXT's portfolio of preclinical imaging solutions, please visit https://www.axt.com.au.
Dr. Cameron S. Chai
- Beckatt Solutions wins Technology Innovator Award
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"