Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 192
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- California Extended Car Warranty Alternatives Available for as Low as $69.75/mo
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- MOTOR Data Drives New Technologies at AAPEX 2019
- Mancuso Auto Art Certified by Tesla
- BYD, Building Trades Sign Historic Pact
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- Last Chance To Enter To Win This Show & Tow Trio!
- BYD to Showcase its Next Generation Electric Truck at IANA Expo
The Infiniti QX50 is best known for being Infiniti's smallest crossover. Competing amid the likes of Mercedes-Benz GLK and Audi Q5, this vehicle is seen as a luxurious crossover that is still affordable for the public. The QX50 offers a sleek, sporty exterior, all the while being a smooth, comfortable ride.
2013 Infiniti QX50 Review
During 2013, this vehicle was actually called Infiniti EX37. The 2013 Infiniti EX37 receives some small tweaking for this year. These changes include how the 3.5-liter engine was replaced by the 3.7-liter V-6. In previous years, the five-speed automatic was replaced the seven-speed automatic. Small tweaking calls for the vehicle to have a smoother, sportier ride.
2014 Infiniti QX50 Review
2014 calls for a small yet highly significant change to the Infiniti QX50. This included the change of name from Infiniti EX37 to a sleeker name of Infiniti QX50. This vehicle features a 325-hp 3.7-liter V-6 that is paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission.
More on eTradeWire News
- Olympic Medalist Monica Aksamit Sets Out on 2020 Olympic Quest
- Chief Internet Marketer CEO launches Radio Show
- Wayra Uk: Black Is The New Black
- Hbma Announces Election Of New Board Members
- First Forensic Criminal Tagging System Installed in Florida
2015 Infiniti QX50 Review
The 2015 Infiniti QX50 comes available in both rear- or all-wheel-drive. The vehicle offers a smooth, sporty ride as it has excellent acceleration, quick steering, little body roll, and a chassis tuned for sporty driving. These factors make it feel as if it were a sedan instead of being a crossover.
2016 Infiniti QX50 Review
The Infiniti QX50 is a crossover that was made to be driver-focused. In 2016, the vehicle received a couple of minor upgrades. As the vehicle is a smaller SUV, it received a longer wheelbase in order to increase its interior space.
2017 Infiniti QX50 Review
The 2017 Infiniti QX50 receives various impressive features this year. This includes the option of having a 19-inch Tire and Wheel package available for buyers. Other features include power front seats with memory, maple interior accents, a power-folding second row, 11-speaker Bose premium audio system, a multi-camera parking system, navigation, and adaptive HID headlights.
More on eTradeWire News
- The MN Christmas Market at Nicollet Island Pavilion is a Charity Marketplace Featuring MN Brands
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- The Art Of Untangling Celebrates 2nd Year Publishing Anniversary
- Braces in Exton Available for All-Inclusive Price of $3,995
If you are looking for an Infiniti QX50, come on in today and talk to our experts. We will walk you through our incredible pre-owned selection of Infiniti QX50's and discuss the wide variety of features each model offer. With more being added to our inventory daily, you can be sure you will be well taken care of here at Good Fellow's Auto. We are proud to be selling Infiniti QX50 to our customers in Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Hamilton, and the entire GTA.
Learn more here: https://www.goodfellowsauto.com/customer-resources/used-infiniti-qx50/
Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers
- Re-Stem Biotech Research Collaboration Featured on Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures' Website
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Latino's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions
- 'Lost' Guggenheim Portrait Discovered After 93 Years
- LyvEdit, A Unique Real-Time Video Editing App, Launches On iOS
- Create an instant retail pop-up store with WaveLine Merchandiser display kits available at Best Tradeshow Display
- Never Ending Summer is more then just a tour, its a rock album
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website