Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- World's Largest Electric Vehicle Maker Opens First Canadian Bus Assembly Plant
- Lone Gunman Rewriting the Handbook On Workplace Violence Prevention Featured In Barnes & Noble Author Event
- How to Avoid Auto Loan Financing Scams
- Sunshine and Cool Cars Welcome Thousands to Carlisle for the Chevrolet Nationals
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 Honda Accord
- Automotive Industry Partners Support the Carlisle Truck Nationals
- Drivers with Expired Chevy Warranty Finding Alternatives from autopom!
- Superwash Express Launches Fifth Car Wash in Daytona Beach/Plans Grand Opening Weekend
- Windshield Lingo - Different Types of Windshield Cracks
- Get Auto Financing in ANY Situation!
The Infiniti QX50 is best known for being Infiniti's smallest crossover. Competing amid the likes of Mercedes-Benz GLK and Audi Q5, this vehicle is seen as a luxurious crossover that is still affordable for the public. The QX50 offers a sleek, sporty exterior, all the while being a smooth, comfortable ride.
2013 Infiniti QX50 Review
During 2013, this vehicle was actually called Infiniti EX37. The 2013 Infiniti EX37 receives some small tweaking for this year. These changes include how the 3.5-liter engine was replaced by the 3.7-liter V-6. In previous years, the five-speed automatic was replaced the seven-speed automatic. Small tweaking calls for the vehicle to have a smoother, sportier ride.
2014 Infiniti QX50 Review
2014 calls for a small yet highly significant change to the Infiniti QX50. This included the change of name from Infiniti EX37 to a sleeker name of Infiniti QX50. This vehicle features a 325-hp 3.7-liter V-6 that is paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission.
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
2015 Infiniti QX50 Review
The 2015 Infiniti QX50 comes available in both rear- or all-wheel-drive. The vehicle offers a smooth, sporty ride as it has excellent acceleration, quick steering, little body roll, and a chassis tuned for sporty driving. These factors make it feel as if it were a sedan instead of being a crossover.
2016 Infiniti QX50 Review
The Infiniti QX50 is a crossover that was made to be driver-focused. In 2016, the vehicle received a couple of minor upgrades. As the vehicle is a smaller SUV, it received a longer wheelbase in order to increase its interior space.
2017 Infiniti QX50 Review
The 2017 Infiniti QX50 receives various impressive features this year. This includes the option of having a 19-inch Tire and Wheel package available for buyers. Other features include power front seats with memory, maple interior accents, a power-folding second row, 11-speaker Bose premium audio system, a multi-camera parking system, navigation, and adaptive HID headlights.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
If you are looking for an Infiniti QX50, come on in today and talk to our experts. We will walk you through our incredible pre-owned selection of Infiniti QX50's and discuss the wide variety of features each model offer. With more being added to our inventory daily, you can be sure you will be well taken care of here at Good Fellow's Auto. We are proud to be selling Infiniti QX50 to our customers in Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Hamilton, and the entire GTA.
Learn more here: https://www.goodfellowsauto.com/customer-resources/used-infiniti-qx50/
Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers