Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Clients, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir of TaskUs, on Winning the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Eltropy Takes Florida Credit Union Live to Enhance Communication During Mortgage Origination Proce
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Ivanti Asset Manager Best Practice System Released
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- Appetiser and Hear Me Talk bring accessibility to email through app that reads emails aloud
Moonwhale Blockchain Ventures Inc. Confirms US-based Wired and Wireless Networking Technology Distributor, WAV Inc. as Corporate Client
Growing Demand in Networking Technology
According to MarketWatch, the Industrial Wireline Networking / Enterprise Network Equipment market will register a CAGR of almost 13% by 2023. One of the reasons that will drive industrial networking market growth is the increasing adoption of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). Implementing IIoT will enable industries to collect and analyze collect, analyze, and exchange data through numerous physical devices. Industrial Ethernet has become first choice in end-user industries to connect devices. These devices are embedded with sensors, software, and hardware. Ethernet offers a standard and converged network platform, therefore it fulfills all the connectivity requirements. This helps industrial companies in building a connectivity-enabled business strategy.
Concurrently, over the next five years, the WiFi Access Point market will register a 9.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3580 million by 2024. WiFi Access Point is a networking device that allows easy access to the Internet over the air. Most access points look very similar to routers. An access point receives data by wired Ethernet and converts to a 2.4Gig or 5Gig Hz wireless signal. It sends and receives wireless traffic to and from nearby wireless clients, hence facilitates most connections for IoT devices.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
Technology Delivered Faster, Smarter with WAV
WAV, Inc. is resolute in capitalizing the growing market demand for world-class networking technology. With ambitious expansion plans in the enterprise LAN and WLAN markets, WAV.inc (500 fastest-growing private companies in the United States in 2002) is aiming to disrupt the traditional product service offering to resellers.
WAV now is developing a new model, which allows resellers to deploy their products to end customers at a very low monthly fee. For remote communities and municipalities, as well as for enterprises and SMEs it will be more efficient and simpler-to-implement connectivity infrastructure. The new model, the brainchild of WAV Founder Norm Dumbroff, aims to deliver global connectivity as the 4th utility, a standard which availability will be as natural as electricity or water supply. Another highlight, the upgrade path to the latest and greatest technology facilitated much more economically viable.
Moonwhale will help WAV Inc. to structure and to bring the new model to the market, in America and beyond.
"The growing adoption of IoT and IIoT is inevitable. The IoT industry is forecasted to earn $457 billion in revenues by 2020, and globally, there will be 75 billion connected devices by 2025. Therefore, the demand for wireline and wireless networking solutions will increase substantially in the coming years," said Danny Christ, CEO of Moonwhale Ventures. He further added, "Norm's brilliant solution can help communities, Smart Cities, enterprises and smaller businesses with an affordable and constantly up-to-date connectivity infrastructure. We are excited to be part of this new strategic approach."
When asked to comment, CEO of WAV Inc., Norm Dumbroff said, "Relying on Moonwhale's experience will help us bring our concept to the market not only quicker, but in a more complete manner. We are excited to be partnering with the Moonwhale team."
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
About WAV Inc.
Established in 1990, WAV, Inc. is a full-service distributor of LTE, wireless broadband, networking, and Wi-Fi equipment. Located in Aurora, IL, WAV provides its partners a competitive edge by offering extensive product knowledge & unmatched technical expertise, support for multi-vendor solutions, product availability, as well as professional value-added services for its VAR & WISP communities, including (but not limited to): technical support, predictive analysis services, FCC coordination and installation & diagnostics. "We Make the Internet Work". For more information, visit the web at www.wavonline.com.
About Moonwhale Ventures
Based in Singapore and the USA, Moonwhale is a Blockchain Technology Consultancy, providing full services to identify and implement Distributed Ledger Technology solutions within value chains of SMEs and Corporations. Moonwhale is also an STO Financial Advisory, offering companies strategic advice on Security Token Offering to finance business expansion or new ventures. A One-Stop-Shop to advise, structure and execute financial & business planning, process & structure, token economy and issuance, secondary market onboarding, and exploiting strategic partnerships. https://moonwhale.io/.
Follow Moonwhale Blockchain Ventures Inc. on social media:
Danny Christ, CEO
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing