Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Results of the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Consumer Survey Announced
- Mac Gives Back Supports Local Efforts
- Del Mar Naples now hiring, opening in December
- IFYA Launches the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey
- Menu Design Group Releases New Turn Key Digital Menu Board Solutions
- Alex Farms Chicken Salad Announces New Location & One Year Anniversary
- Aldelo Express Cloud POS Launches DoorDash Sync
- Outdoor Dining in Brooklyn revamped for Autumn
- DYSBX (Dip Your Snack Box) Ads
- Hilarious Comedy Mentalist Returns to Wichita
Due to past restrictions related to Covid-19, Montpelier Restaurant and Bar temporarily closed its doors and served a limited menu from Hotel Madison's lobby bar. This celebration is a return to full dinner service at Montpelier Restaurant & Bar paired with an exciting new dinner menu. "With the heightened demand that accompanies fall travel in the Shenandoah Valley and JMU coming back to campus, we felt this was a perfect time to re-open the restaurant doors to our hotel guests and to serve the local community" stated Ellen Papa, Vice President of Operations.
Chef Beau, previously Executive Chef, and co-owner of Food.Bar.Food in downtown Harrisonburg joined the team as Executive Chef in October of 2020. Chef Beau is excited to have the opportunity to continue to create a unique twist of modern dishes with farm-table ingredients and to further his relationships with local purveyors and suppliers. "I have enjoyed building and cultivating a new culinary team at Montpelier Restaurant and Bar and rose to the challenge of creating a new menu that I am proud to put my name on" states Chef Beau. "I look forward to expanding our hours to include a Sunday Brunch service in a few weeks". During the first month of the re-opening, there will be a weekly drawing of those who dine at Montpelier Restaurant and Bar to win an overnight stay for two at Hotel Madison.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Erica Nelson, Restaurant Manager, Montpelier Restaurant and Bar, has worked to hire and train new staff for the re-opening. She has created a new refreshing and savvy cocktail menu and is partnering with local breweries to offer their latest releases. "The team that has come together to make this vision a reality is truly a dream. They have worked diligently on their training to prepare for the re-opening. We are so excited to see what they can do!"
About Montpelier Restaurant & Bar
Montpelier Restaurant & Bar is located at 710 S. Main St, on the corner of Grace and Main Streets, and is accessible through Hotel Madison. Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Complimentary parking is available in the Mason Street garage.
Kimberly Rhodes, Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt