Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- Creative Dimension Studio Introduces a New Sci-Fi Universe with an Original Graphic Novel Series
- New Short Film Tackles Controlling Relationships and Recovery During Woman's History Month
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
- Former Baker & Taylor exec joins Altavoz Entertainment as Director of Operations
- New Gift Ideas With Nature Art By Artist Bruce Gordon Servicing Iowa, Minnesota & Wisconsin Too
- Dustin Ferguson's Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Will Premiere at Laemmle Glendale on April 11, 2019
- Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Premieres on April 11, 2019 at Laemmle Glendale
At MAM, our intern will have an opportunity to gain hands-on marketing and communications experience and will assist with copy-editing, drafting and editing stories for newsletters, and will leave the internship with a full portfolio of written communications. Our intern will also work with a member of the Museum's staff as a mentor throughout their 12 weeks, to ensure there are opportunities for conversation, feedback, direction, and questions, as well as career advice. The intern will receive a stipend of $6,300, as well as opportunities to travel with their mentor to one or two museum field conferences, for networking and professional development, as well to meet their fellow interns from across the country.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
For more information about how to apply, please visit our website at: montclairartmuseum.org. The application process is open (https://montclairartmuseum.org/support/volunteer) and applications must be submitted by March 4, 2019; the Museum will make its selection and contact the candidate by April 15, 2019.
"We are thrilled to have been selected to participate in this important internship program during its pilot year and help a college student set the building blocks for their career in marketing," said Asif Iqbal, Director of Marketing and Communications. "There is extensive research that shows that fewer than 20% of art museum leadership positions are held by people of Asian, Black, Hispanic, Native American, or multiracial backgrounds. That disparity affects the art museums present, the programs museums organize, and the way institutions engage with their communities. There are a number of reasons for this disparity, including limitations on access and on financial resources. We are grateful to AAMD for organizing this program, and to the NEA for their support. Providing paid summer internships to students who want to explore a career in art museums is the first step in cultivating the next generation of art museum professionals."
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
Following the completion of the internship, both the student and staff from the Museum will submit a written report assessing the program, the goals, and the outcomes. To assess outcomes for future planning and development, participants will also be asked to provide a performance review of the intern, and interns will be asked to provide a self-assessment.
The Association of Art Museum Directors advances the profession by cultivating leadership capabilities of directors, advocating for the field, and fostering excellence in art museums. An agile, issues-driven organization, AAMD has three desired outcomes: engagement, leadership, and shared learning. Further information about AAMD's professional practice guidelines and position papers is available at www.aamd.org.
The Montclair Art Museum (MAM) boasts a renowned collection of American and Native American art that uniquely highlights art making in the United States over the last 300 years. The Vance Wall Art Education Center encompasses all the Museum's educational efforts, including award-winning Yard School of Art studio classes, lectures and talks, family events, tours, and the mobile MAM Art Truck. MAM exhibitions and programs serve a wide public of all ages, from families and seniors to artists, educators, and scholars.
Address: 3 South Mountain Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres