Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Ocean County YMCA is Making Waves for the Next Generation
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- Yours Humanly Tee Off for Education Golf Tournament, October 25, Rossmoor Golf Course
- Collegiate Finalists Short-Listed for $45,000 Cash Purse for Innovative Ocean Solutions
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Fall Wellness Festivals
- Handbag Happy Hour Returns; Handbags Sought for November 18 Event
- Better Together job fair Oct. 28 offers second chances for job seekers with barriers to employment
- San Diego Nonprofit Charity for Hope Launches Prafulaben and Navinbhai Leadership Program
On October 28, The Restaurant & Allied Partnership of Central Florida (RAPCF) will present the Second Annual Monster Mash Masquerade Food & Wine Event to benefit local independently owned restaurants affected by COVID 19. Doors open at 6:00 pm at the historic Dr. Phillips House at Lake Lucerne with net proceeds from ticket sales, online auction and in person auction items to benefit participating local independent Central Florida restaurants.
This upscale, primarily outdoor event will feature over 30 food and beverage experiences from premier Central Florida restaurants. All guests will enjoy signature dishes from participating chefs in addition to experiencing wine, beer and liquor stations, music, and other performances. All Access experiences include the rooftop patio "Up in Smoke" presented by RAPCF Member Restaurants, as well as the wine cellar "Elevate Below" presented by Swirlery Wine Bar. Tickets are limited, and the event will sell out.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
WHEN: Thursday, October 28, 2021. Doors open at 6:00 pm, event ends at 10:00 pm.
WHERE: Dr. Phillips House, 135 N Lucerne Cir, Orlando, FL 32801
COST: $100 per person All Access tickets must be purchased in advance at: www.MonsterMashOrlando.com.
Aardvark, Bites & Bubbles, Boteco Brazilian, Francesco's Ristorante, Island Time, Live to Thrive 101, Maxine's on Shine, Millenia Catering, MX Taco, Outpost Kitchen, Stefano's Trattoria, The 808, and Uncommon Catering.
RAPCF, Dr. Phillips House, Giuseppe Giusti, Inception Fine Wines, Jackson Family Vineyards, Mills 50 District, Southern Glazer, Swirlery Wine Bar, Winebow Wine & Spirits, Republic National Distributing Company, Eric Horner Interiors, Bruce Corn Photography, Truly Nolen and many more. Sponsorship opportunities and list of current sponsors can be located online at www.MonsterMashOrlando.com.
About: Restaurant & Allied Partnership of Central Florida RAPCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit initiative founded at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic to protect, promote, and educate local independently owned restaurants during and beyond the Covid-19 pandemic. Its founders, Edward Nickell and Nicholas Olivieri, are former presidents of the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association. "The pandemic exposed how precarious a local independent restaurant's existence really is, but more importantly, it has taught those in the hospitality industry the importance of working together to support, encourage, and celebrate with one another. This event reflects that collaboration." explains Edward Nickell, CEO of RAPCF and owner of Bites and Bubbles.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Datamoto Celebrates #1 rated Inventory Management Software for Small and Medium Sized Business
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- Major Plastic Cleanup Removes 20,000 Pounds of Waste out of the Pacific Ocean
- Boldmere Dental Practice – dental care with a personal touch
- Crystal Dental Care – 24-hour emergency dentist in Wood Green, London
- New to Connecticut! Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Moviegazoo Will Cover Its Members Complete Salary, If I.A.T.S.E. Union Issues A Strike Order!
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Thirty Days of Power lands in the Australian Amazon Hot Releases Top Ten
- Bledsoe International Applies Lanco Products to Provide Waterproof Roof Restoration Systems
- Ray Collins Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Mobile & Biloxi
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- Cam DeCaussin takes a closer look "at home" this Fall at Royse Contemporary
- In Memoriam: Honoring Mrs. Verlie Mae Pickens by Independent San Francisco Writer Anh Lê