Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Travel Recruitment Activity Drops Following Thomas Cook Fallout
- Roost, a Startup Helping Travelers Split the Cost of Hotel Rooms, Launches City-Based Travel
- University Stays – Stay safe in Australian Uni accommodation during the bushfires
- Puerto Vallarta Added to Swoop's Winnipeg Network
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Beyond Spots & Dots Named Travel Marketing & Non-Profit Marketer of the Year
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
A slice of paradise, Koh Tao ("Turtle Island") sits serenely in the Gulf of Thailand. The palm-fringed island takes its name from the abundant sea turtles that reside on its shores.
Koh Tao Island is part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand. Travel to Koh Tao Island is by ferry. Regular ferry services from Songserm connect mainland Thailand with Koh Tao Island. The crossing takes about 2.5 hours and operates up to 7 times each week.
It may be the smallest, the "baby" of the Samui–Pha-Ngan Tao, but Koh Tao Island is all grown up and is quite frankly the premier destination for scuba divers due to the shallow, warm waters and abundant marine life which make it ideal for first-timers, and experts alike. Quality instruction and PADI Certification can be obtained at a very reasonable price.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
While the island is well known for its world-class diving and instruction; for those who prefer to remain on dry land, Koh Tao still excels. With a radius of only 21 sq. km, the verdant, hilly terrain offers challenging hikes, beautiful scenery, white-sand beaches, and unique dining opportunities.
The spectacular Monkey Flower Villas, built right into the natural geology of Koh Tao, offer a truly unique, luxury setting overlooking palm-lined Sairee beach – a true diver's haven, with sea life abundant.
The "Upper" Koh Tao Villa is the premier two bedroom villa - arguably the most beautiful, romantic, and fun place to stay on Koh Tao. Amenities include a newly renovated, oversized master bedroom, an entertainment room, a round bathroom, along with a huge, award-winning private infinity-pool & deck. The "Upper" villa can accommodate up to six guests.
The "Gardenia" Koh Tao Villa (http://kotaovilla.com/vacation_rental/gardenia-villa/) - the newest - with five large air-conditioned bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living/dining room, and a kitchen, nicely arranged in a huge and beautiful three story home, with stunning sea views from every floor. Amenities include a large, private swimming pool with color changing lights, a chair swing over-hanging the water, a sun deck with loungers, and a private yard, all nestled into the natural granite boulders of Koh Tao. The "Gardenia" villa can accommodate a maximum of twelve guests.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
Enjoy paradise with your family and friends on Koh Tao. To take advantage of this exceptional 15th Anniversary Offer, book your stay before August 31, 2019 http://kotaovilla.com/15-off-premium-koh-tao-villas/
Stay anytime. Must be booked before August 31, 2019. Promo Code good for 1 stay at either of our two premium Monkey Flower Villas - the "Upper" or the "Gardenia" villas.
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- FRIDAY THE 13TH SPECIALS darkregions.com/fridaythe13th from Dark Regions Press Today Only!