Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 116
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sincerity Applied Material Holdings Expands into China with New Acquisition (SINC)
- George Stieglitz - Century Fasteners Corp. Co-Founder and Fastener Industry Trailblazer, Dies
- Roll design can help with eliminating web handling wrinkles
- Introducing the OdaLog G20 Hydrogen Sulfide Data Logger
- Coburn-Myers Fastening Systems Announces the Company's latest exciting event regarding its 40th year in Business Celebration
- New Feature Update to the T&D Thermo App
- New Delphin LoggitoLab Compact Data Acquisition System
- AUSA 2021: CP North America Showcases Combat Proven Solutions for Military, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- New ReXgen 2 IMU Vehicle & Flight Recorder From Influx
CAS DataLoggers was contacted by a municipal water department that needed to record dissolved oxygen (DO) concentrations in several ponds and slow-moving streams to determine the impact on the health of aquatic life. If DO concentrations in these water sources became too low, fish and other organisms would face significant risk, especially in stagnant environments. Since DO levels are strongly affected by temperature and are lower in summer, the customer wanted to begin monitoring water quality in order to help protect fish from dying off that upcoming season.
The department's technician wanted a remote telemetry data logger to transmit data and alarms but found that leading manufacturers didn't offer models for environmental monitoring.
CAS supplied the department with three Infinite ADU-500 data loggers as a low-cost remote water quality monitoring solution. The ADUs are rugged field telemetry devices designed for rapid deployment at a low cost. These data loggers each have 2 analog inputs suitable for voltage or current measurements plus an SDI-12 digital interface compatible with many types of hydrometric sensors. The technician connected each ADU to a depth/level pressure sensor with a 4-20 mA output and a Sonde with dissolved oxygen and temperature sensors that communicated via SDI-12. With this setup, the logger recorded 3 values at each sample interval: water level, % saturation, and temperature.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
At each remote site, an ADU-500 data logger was installed into a fiberglass cabinet with the connected sensors fitted into a GRP 100mm sq. box section stilling tube enclosure. This enabled easy riverside installation.
The data loggers automatically transmitted the recorded data via their built-in 4G cell modem via an external antenna. Data was sent to the Infinite WAT cloud server and was accessible via a standard web browser or via an app on a mobile device. Measurements for all locations were conveniently displayed as a list of time-stamped values or in graphs while real-time values were shown on a map with alarm indicators.
The ADU-500 data loggers have already lowered the department's operating costs by logging every water value and automatically sending data directly to the cloud. This Infinite solution was well within the organization's budget and the remote telemetry capability now saves the organization the time and money otherwise spent sending someone out to manually collect the logger's readings. In the future, if the technician wants to utilize additional smart sensors, the ADU's can connect to multiple SDI-12 sensors.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
For more information on Infinite ADU-500 telemetry data loggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLogger Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit us at https://www.dataloggerinc.com.
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs