Popular on eTradeWire
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians
- C&B Capital Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- eMeasures360™ version 9.0 Achieves ONC HIT 2015 Edition Modular EHR Certification
- Medicom Health Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification to Mitigate Risk in Third Party Privacy, S
- Dina Saalisi Healing Arts Offers Flower Essences Healing Sessions in Los Angeles
- NCHEC Achieves Re-Accreditation from the International Accreditation Service (IAS), Celebrates "Cu
- Anchorage Chiropractor Offers Free Chiropractic Consultation to Veterans
Clayton is the CEO of the Nurses Pub, a nonprofit organization designed to assist future nurses to realize their dream of becoming registered nurses through mentorship, seminars, workshops, human resource services and a host of other tools for success. The global appeal for the services has spread beyond the U.S. and has attracted students from Ghana, Kenya and Jamaica.
Clayton came up with100,000 nurse recruitment goal over 19 years ago when she published her first book, "From Student To Nurse—Surviving The Journey As Painlessly As Possible," as a vehicle for motivation and inspiring single mothers living in South Central Los Angeles to fulfill their dream of becoming registered nurses despite all the odds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
"This is a dream come true and I am amazed by the support that Hotel 50 Bowery and other major corporations have given this journey," says Clayton. "The Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour®" is a newly developed concept for connecting students with a variety of nursing professionals up close and personal," says Clayton. "The Hotel 50 Bowery is one of New York's top hotels and is located near Soho. Expect to enjoy an evening of an ambience conducive for helping students elevate their purpose of becoming registered nurses by gaining the first-hand experience of our 'Speed Huddle®' session."
The Nurses Pub has developed measurable outcomes for how our program has fostered positive relationships with students and mentors as a result of events hosted in California. With the help of their current sponsors, the global tour will help to get closer to the goal of assisting 100,000 future nurses, according to Clayton.
"Nursing Students are lacking in the concept of mentorship which is greatly needed for their success. Our promise is that 'Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour' and our global outreach will help to ignite the ability for reaching students-a part of the educational process that is missing for nursing students," says Clayton.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
Join The Nurses Pub and Mona Clayton along with a host of exciting professionals and nursing students for our upcoming Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour. For more information please visit The Nurses Pub website, www.thenursespub.org.
Register via the eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mix-mentor-empower-hour-nurses-student-nurses-advanced-professionals-tickets-62269181799?fbclid=IwAR2tHgSP2G6Qd0ZXfYPlyGOPmKP6BIjMW_B11KU7uGvK3o_2teng72khpPs
For an interview or information regarding Clayton or the global launch, please contact The Nurses Pub PR at email email@example.com or website www.nursemona.com.
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care