Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 245
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 151
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 107
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
- NuTerra Real Estate Solutions launches software development
- Foxx and Associates announce new Reverse Mortgage venture: Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Least and Most Affordable Cities for Homebuyers in the U.S
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- UK Property Market Back to Business, But Uncertainties Remain
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
"I have confidence in the home remodeling and home building market during the pandemic," said Moji. "People are staying home more and are realizing they want to fix up their existing home or build their dream home," he added.
Moji has been in the local real estate and building industries for over 35 years. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida and an M.B.A. from Nova University. In addition, he is a licensed Real Estate Broker and Certified and Licensed Building Contractor.
During his over three decades in the real estate industry, Moji has received numerous real estate awards and certifications during his career, as well as been featured in multiple industry publications as a resource and expert on topics about the building and real estate industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
Moji has been a member of the Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtors, Florida Realtors, and National Association of Realtors for over a quarter of a century. In addition to being a member of the Flagler County Association of Realtors for several years, he has been a member of the Volusia County and National Homebuilder Association since 1984.
Coupled with his experience and knowledge of the real estate and building industry, Moji prides himself on being honest and trustworthy.
Those interested in his expertise for selling or buying a property, remodeling and addition to their home, building a brand new home, can reach Moji at www.teammoji.com or email@example.com or 386-547-4635 (call or text).
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
- #PYNKTALKS: Mikki Ma'at: Musician, Model, & Hairstylist
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- TVS Family Network.Com Signs On As 24/7 Streaming Ad Supported Channel on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Lyle Boss Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Stephen Dybwad Invited to be Contributing Author for the Madison Indiana Courier
- We Are the Highest Paying Buyer Of Gold - 24Karat
- Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2020
- DJ Swagrman No Es Bueno Para Las Despedidas! El título de su nueva canción
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Pulse Arena Charity Invitational
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Boca Raton