Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 558
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 486
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 483
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 385
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 368
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 357
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 319
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 318
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 307
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 236
Similar on eTradeWire
- New 0 Euro Note featuring the Titanic Launches End of February 2020 in Ireland
- WowPetsDeals Focuses On Providing High Quality Pet Products To Its Clients
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- Camping Fantasy: Everything You Need For A Successful Camping Adventure
- Popeye The Sailor Man Navy Tattoo US Navy Challenge Coin Released!
- Lee BIA Builders Care's 2019 Charity Clay Shoot raises funds for upcoming project
- Part 2 of the Ken Fee collection of mostly Western bitters bottles will be sold online, Feb. 14-23
- Collectors answer the call for antique historical telephones at Bruneau & Co. auction held January 4
- Drilling Stainless Steel Made Easy
Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
Swords will be plentiful and will feature a 15th century jousting lance, a 16th century German executioner's sword, a medieval falchion, a 17th century French small sword, a Napoleonic 1st Empire Court sword with full "bee", a U.S. Barbary Wars cutlass with patriotic motto, an eagle head sword and an M1850 officer's sword.
More on eTradeWire News
- First National Mother Daughter Conference Coming To Toronto
- McCarthy Building Companies begins construction on Robert Rice Elementary School for CUSD
- Beth Stultz-Hairston named new president of Pet Sitters International
- Baby K'tan, LLC Partners with Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Bible Belt Blues to Host Free Live Concert Event at Gulfport Little Theatre
Also offered will be a wide array of political and military buttons, belt buckles, uniforms, medals and orders, Third Reich items to include a collection of flags, a collection of shooting badges, headgear to include peaked caps, posters, a cloth insignia, miscellaneous bayonets, antique flint pistols, books, anti-Semitic posters and ephemera (for scholars and research) and much more.
A strong candidate for top lot of the auction is the World War I-era personal automobile standard of Prussian Kaiser Wilhelm II, plus three other official fender flags, from the Kaiser's meeting with his Austrian counterpart (minimum bid: $10,000). Also, Kaiser Wilhelm II's peaked cap from when he was Chief of the Baden, 110th Grenadier Regiment, medium blue doeskin with a red piped black band and crown, in a period black travel box, carries a minimum bid of $2,250.
A Prussian Civil Class of the Pour Le Merite award, a gorgeous 18kt gold award reserved for the most accomplished citizens in the fields of academics and arts, with gold lettering, in a velvet lined presentation case, has a minimum bid of $7,500. Also, a German 16th century executioner's sword signed by Johannes Wundes (1560-1620), whose works can be found in many museums throughout Europe, having an octagon sided tapered round pommel, has a starting bid of $4,500.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rugby ATL Kicks Off 2020 Inaugural Season in Major League Rugby
- Belsito Speaks to Burlington Democratic Town Committee
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways
- Honda Warranty Alternatives Include 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Matcha Design Awarded GOLD in Agency of the Year 2019 by Ad World Masters
Mohawk Arms' next big Internet and catalog auction after this one is planned for the spring of 2020, probably sometime in April. The company typically conducts two large sales annually.
Mohawk Arms, Inc., is always accepting quality consignments for future auctions. To consign a single item or an entire collection, you may call (315) 893-7888; or, you can e-mail them at Mohawk@MilitaryRelics.com. To learn more, visit www.MilitaryRelics.com.
- Female Mixed Martial Arts / Horror Film Pitting Models in Cage Death Fights for a Prize Due April 20
- TRUWEAR Launches New Line of Patterned Phenom Professional Dress Shirts
- Singer-Songwriter Liz Kennedy Releases Single "Hello Romance" ahead of Valentines Day festivities
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - National Anti-Bullying / Anti-Violence Expert and Professional Speaker
- ATEN Announces Cooperation with Bosch for New Generation of Meeting Technology
- Andrea LaFontaine Chosen As New Michigan Trails & Greenways Alliance Director
- Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcome Specialty Public Adjusters, Inc. as a New Trustee Member
- MBE for Woman Plumber Hattie Hasan
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- Duke University Health System Joins LeanTaaS to Deliver Keynote at OR Business Management Conference
- The Abstract Expressionist Art Of South Florida Artist Brandon Aday
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- Home Helpers of San Mateo County Receives 2020 Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence Award
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks TV & Film Rights Deal for EVERLY
- The Junior League of San Antonio Announces Second Cohort of Paving New Paths Trailblazers
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Gaslowitz Frankel Welcomes Attorney Luke M. Caselman
- Why is on-demand mobile app development the need of the moment?