Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 425
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- DBConvert Studio 2.0 released. Database migration and synchronization
- CIMdata Announces 2021 PLM Market & Industry Forum Series
- Gerson & Gerson Partners with DeSL
- Mango Animate Launches Its Animation Maker to Create Product Demo Videos
- Updated ASI Book Helps Association Executives Improve Organizational Performance Now and Post-COVID
- Generis Starts 2021 On A High Following New High-profile Appointments & New Strategic Partnerships
- Edentech releases CareCoordinator for Home Care Software
- Decathlon's fitness apps can now integrate weather conditions from Klimat
- Qdossier Standardises On Generis's Cara™ Life Science Platform For Life Sciences
- Telliant Systems Names Chris Karabinos as Vice President of Strategy & Growth
MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
"Social shopping is when online shopping gets powered by social networking," explains Robyn Zhou, the founder of MOFFAS, when asked about what the term means. "We actually do use social media when we shop online, but we do them separately, like they are independent of each other. They are not and they don't have to be. With MOFFAS, this becomes a mechanism, one that is organic, dynamic and, most importantly, symbiotic."
"Vibin'," the newest component that brings in such social networking functionalities for online shopping tasks, is a social mood/rating system that allows users to stay emotionally connected with others as well as directly express and share their feedback on any web page/item, in a simple, engaging and fun fashion. Unlike the majority of the extension functions, Vibin' operates from a mini box that attaches to the browser window for convenient access. Together with the existing "Holler-Echo" in-page shoutout message system, Vibin' elevates the current social shopping experience to the next level.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
"Lots of us use Yelp and leave feedback and ratings everywhere, including our social networking accounts. However, they all belong to different platforms. When we check on the actual targets, such information that is supposed to provide insights is most likely not there," answers Robyn when discussing the motivation behind this transformation. "We have many platforms, well-designed powerful isolated worlds across apps. That's great, but we live in one world and sometimes it's also great if we don't do that many app travels."
MOFFAS is a system that self-assembles inside web pages to create a mezzanine layer for users' social shopping activities, from communicating to collaborating on building group orders to save money. Designed to be human-centric, it works on any website and delivers its services right inside the page, without the step of redirecting to third-party platforms. Merchants, on the other side, do not need to change their website codes or pay any fees.
More on eTradeWire News
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame
- Southern Ocean Chamber & SBA Present Live Stream Work Shop on January 22
- Stitches On The Path To Here By Ingrid Restemayer
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
The MOFFAS software system is designed to be omnichannel, with a social networking site, a browser extension that delivers core functionalities and a community edition of the mobile App (for both iOS and Android), at the moment.
Created and managed by New York-based Being & Time, LLC, MOFFAS is a new e-commerce service software that aims to build enhanced social shopping environment for both shoppers and merchants. The core functionalities include shared cloud shopping carts, group deal processing, group bill management, in-group communication, crowdsourced rating system, etc.
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services
- CPT Network Solutions launches CPT Voice
- 2021 ITAD Benchmarking Report shows 27.4% increase in average values for retired IT assets
- dataTaker and CAS Announce Fixes for Discontinuation of Adobe Flash
- Popular Book Details Real Estate's Secret Sauce for Selling Homes for More, in Any Economy
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston & Expands to Sarasota
- GRIFFIN Solutions Group Announces New CEO
- Available- 2016 Grey BMW 3 Series for Sale!
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Why Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is becoming Critical in 2021
- 2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto!
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals How Poor Vision Can Cause Bad Posture