Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers
- Pro Kitchen 4 U: The Kitchen Essentials You Need to Make Culinary Masterpieces!
- All My Pillows: Premium Pillows for Every Space in Your Home, Office, Library, or School
- Sunshine Drapery's Bruce Bernstein Named A Best Boss in St. Louis
- When a Landmark Restaurant Needs to Update its Decor, Elegant Ceilings & Walls Can Help
- Yard Bird Feeders: Beautiful Wild Bird Products for Your Yard
- Home HVAC repair in Green Bay has a clear leader
- New Showroom Squared platform removes risk and inefficiencies from custom furnishing orders
- Kids Electric Cars | Kids Electric Car | TruviaToys.co.uk
- Pegasus Appliance Repair Wins 2019 Dallas Award
SERVICES BEING PATCHED UP
As we add the services to the home, we need to add in the insulation before patching up the walls prior to the next stage of the build. It may look a mess of wires and tubes but we can assure you that this is an organised mess! Once the 'rough ins' have been completed, the linings are to be installed as displayed in the image above. The term 'rough in' describes the installation of a building's plumbing and electrical services within wall cavities before the walls are lined with plasterboard.
Preceding the construction process, we consult with the homeowners as well as our affiliated trades such as our electricians, joiners and interior designers so the end result is achieved. We need to consider not only where electrical power points are located but also how the lighting will be designed. In the in-home private theatre room, and this all needs to be considered early on so we can plan ahead together. This is what makes our entire process – from start to finish – so efficient and stress free for our client!
THAT STUNNING ILLUMINATED MARBLE BENCHTOP/SPLASHBACK
With the kitchen being such a focal point of the home, our client wanted a kitchen island to open up the space and allow light to flow throughout. This is one of the standout features of this Warrawee House – the illuminated marble benchtop and kitchen splashback! It stands out like nothing else, giving this Upper North Shore custom home a feel of opulence and elegance. As you can see in the images above, the construction of the kitchen was complex but definitely worth it in the end, don't you agree? There is in fact a gap between the marble 'sheet' itself and the kitchen island where the light bulbs were installed. To make sure servicing the light bulbs if one of them was to 'blow', as easy as possible to replace, the marble sheet can be removed if necessary as one whole piece.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
Marble is a natural stone which is durable, striking (especially if it is illuminated like in our clients kitchen above!) and will most likely stand the test of time better than any other material. The classic look of marble is eye-catching and desirable which makes it a popular choice for kitchen countertops, islands and splashbacks. The marble used for the benchtop was cut from the same slab of marble so when you stand back you can see the similarities in veining.
UNDERFLOOR HEATING IS A STANDARD IN CHATEAU HOMES
When you think of luxury, you must think of total comfort. On a cold, winters morning you walk around the house in bare feet and they become cold as you walk to the bathroom and back. Not in a Chateau-built custom home! Underfloor heating comes standard in all of our custom builds so you don't have the issue of having cold feet anywhere in your home. What a delight!
Underfloor heating is a cost-effective luxurious warming solution for any heated floor surface. Underfloor heating is completely safe for children too – another major plus for parents! There is no point of contact for kids with any of the active elements with this type of heating so you don't have to worry about little hands getting burnt!
Once the waterproofing has been ticked off, Chateau's tiler begins laying the tiles carefully chosen by our clients and advised by our Interior Designers. In this instance, the client has chosen silver travertine for the walls, and a porcelain grey floor tile. Both of these surfaces complement each other to give a stunning natural look, with the windows allowing natural sunlight as the supporting act for this theme throughout the home.
THE EXTERIOR WITH OUR AFFILIATED LANDSCAPER
With the challenges of having a heritage listed garden bed at the front of the property, a sewer main running across the back of the property and the general set back of the land, the home was designed to fit in a space in between these two boundaries in order for the plans to be certified by the local council.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
The pool was placed in the backyard so the sewer main was still accessible. Our affiliated landscaper needed to provide suggestions to us and our client in regards to designing a driveway and aesthetically pleasing front garden while maintaining the heritage listed garden bed mentioned previously.
WHAT IS NEXT FOR THIS WARRAWEE HOUSE?
With all of the features of this Warrawee House coming together, we will show you what the final home looks like in Part IV next month. For the final post of the series, we will be delving into the unique finishes and creative touches before the handover to our client!
Chateau's residential architects, cost consultants and builders work collaboratively through every stage of a project's development, a fully integrated service. With in-house skills and experience across all the building disciplines get in touch with our award winning team today!
Chateau Architects + Builders
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region