Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3917
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 967
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 868
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 863
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 857
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 843
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 842
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 760
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 522
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 427
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kari-Ann Ryan wins prestigious Laurie Stone Woman of the Year award at the 2019 Toast of Schaumburg Gala presented by Schaumburg Business Association
- Our Kismet Kitchen: True Kitchen Must-Haves for a Delicious Meal
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Women Presidents' Organization Announces Stacie Feller Newest Member of Prestigious Women's Business Organization
- Boof Fire Pits: Fire Products for Beautifully Designed Outdoor Space
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces New Board Member
- Useful Kitchen Supplies: The Kitchen Essentials That You Desire
- Windproof magnetic screen product for garage, porch doors now available
- New Brand Alert: Steerlman $42 Luxury Soy Candles
- Pond N Gardens: Adding More Life to Your Garden
SERVICES BEING PATCHED UP
As we add the services to the home, we need to add in the insulation before patching up the walls prior to the next stage of the build. It may look a mess of wires and tubes but we can assure you that this is an organised mess! Once the 'rough ins' have been completed, the linings are to be installed as displayed in the image above. The term 'rough in' describes the installation of a building's plumbing and electrical services within wall cavities before the walls are lined with plasterboard.
Preceding the construction process, we consult with the homeowners as well as our affiliated trades such as our electricians, joiners and interior designers so the end result is achieved. We need to consider not only where electrical power points are located but also how the lighting will be designed. In the in-home private theatre room, and this all needs to be considered early on so we can plan ahead together. This is what makes our entire process – from start to finish – so efficient and stress free for our client!
THAT STUNNING ILLUMINATED MARBLE BENCHTOP/SPLASHBACK
With the kitchen being such a focal point of the home, our client wanted a kitchen island to open up the space and allow light to flow throughout. This is one of the standout features of this Warrawee House – the illuminated marble benchtop and kitchen splashback! It stands out like nothing else, giving this Upper North Shore custom home a feel of opulence and elegance. As you can see in the images above, the construction of the kitchen was complex but definitely worth it in the end, don't you agree? There is in fact a gap between the marble 'sheet' itself and the kitchen island where the light bulbs were installed. To make sure servicing the light bulbs if one of them was to 'blow', as easy as possible to replace, the marble sheet can be removed if necessary as one whole piece.
More on eTradeWire News
- Distroller USA Launches Cheekie Fairies
- SwiftDao: Fraud Resistant Blockchain Governance
- 10th Annual Zed Fest Film Festival 2019 Announces Upcoming Special Event Panels
- Legacy Foundation of Palm Beach County Applauds Latest Scholarship Recipients & Schedules Upcoming Au
- Women Driving at Blackhawk Pave the Way for Safety and Training Program Enhancements
Marble is a natural stone which is durable, striking (especially if it is illuminated like in our clients kitchen above!) and will most likely stand the test of time better than any other material. The classic look of marble is eye-catching and desirable which makes it a popular choice for kitchen countertops, islands and splashbacks. The marble used for the benchtop was cut from the same slab of marble so when you stand back you can see the similarities in veining.
UNDERFLOOR HEATING IS A STANDARD IN CHATEAU HOMES
When you think of luxury, you must think of total comfort. On a cold, winters morning you walk around the house in bare feet and they become cold as you walk to the bathroom and back. Not in a Chateau-built custom home! Underfloor heating comes standard in all of our custom builds so you don't have the issue of having cold feet anywhere in your home. What a delight!
Underfloor heating is a cost-effective luxurious warming solution for any heated floor surface. Underfloor heating is completely safe for children too – another major plus for parents! There is no point of contact for kids with any of the active elements with this type of heating so you don't have to worry about little hands getting burnt!
Once the waterproofing has been ticked off, Chateau's tiler begins laying the tiles carefully chosen by our clients and advised by our Interior Designers. In this instance, the client has chosen silver travertine for the walls, and a porcelain grey floor tile. Both of these surfaces complement each other to give a stunning natural look, with the windows allowing natural sunlight as the supporting act for this theme throughout the home.
THE EXTERIOR WITH OUR AFFILIATED LANDSCAPER
With the challenges of having a heritage listed garden bed at the front of the property, a sewer main running across the back of the property and the general set back of the land, the home was designed to fit in a space in between these two boundaries in order for the plans to be certified by the local council.
More on eTradeWire News
- KRAVIS CENTER for the Performing Arts Offers a Dozen Dazzling Productions in November
- Circle 8 Ranch Breaks New Ground in Kentucky
- Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Three New Board Members
- cAMP Phosphodiesterase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
The pool was placed in the backyard so the sewer main was still accessible. Our affiliated landscaper needed to provide suggestions to us and our client in regards to designing a driveway and aesthetically pleasing front garden while maintaining the heritage listed garden bed mentioned previously.
WHAT IS NEXT FOR THIS WARRAWEE HOUSE?
With all of the features of this Warrawee House coming together, we will show you what the final home looks like in Part IV next month. For the final post of the series, we will be delving into the unique finishes and creative touches before the handover to our client!
Chateau's residential architects, cost consultants and builders work collaboratively through every stage of a project's development, a fully integrated service. With in-house skills and experience across all the building disciplines get in touch with our award winning team today!
Chateau Architects + Builders
- Heartbeat of the Royal Caribbean: First Night & Perfect Day at CocoCay
- JE Tomes now offering Colored Concrete Products
- Kappa Sigma at Thiel College celebrates 25th year of fundraising for Military Heroes Campaign
- Free Classified Advertising-Courtesy of Anonymous Email Address
- Ontario DUI Attorneys Branch Out to Personal Injury Cases
- Former Boys & Girls Club re-opens as West Cook County Youth Club
- Yaskawa Motoman Celebrates 30-year Anniversary
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- . Lapels Dry Cleaning locations in Gilbert and Chandler switch over to GreenEarth
- Solar FlexRack Sponsors MnSEIA Gateway to Solar Conference
- Country Music Hall of Famer Ronnie Milsap Graces the Weinberg Center Stage
- Harbor Associates Acquires San Bernardino, CA Office Portfolio for $41.7 MM
- Author Publishes Collection of Education Children's Poetry
- Maya Hotels Opens Four Points by Sheraton Birmingham Homewood Following Conversion Renovation
- Fur Coat Retailer Enters Bitcoin Ecosystem
- Southern Ocean Chamber October 29 Women in Business at Surf City Hotel
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Braces for Adults
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Plan (not Panic) for College
- Oxyfresh Hires Social Media Coordinator Emma Phillips
- New Projects For Tree Cutting Available With Battalion Tree Service For Hardin County Texas Beaumont