Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
- New water conservation program aims to save up to 11 million gallons a day by 2030
- Sure –Shot Ways of Finding The Best Plumber Near You
- College Student Launches Affordable Dorm Decor Startup
- Companion, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant and Driver Available in Boca Raton
- Two Franklin-based businesses merge to help clients "find a fresh start"
- Clearview Washing Announces New Service: Sanitation
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration to host self-guided home tours
- CEO of Live Good Inc. Supports Employees During Mass Business Closures
- Tips On Turning Your Living Room Into an In-Home Theater with Surround Sound
SERVICES BEING PATCHED UP
As we add the services to the home, we need to add in the insulation before patching up the walls prior to the next stage of the build. It may look a mess of wires and tubes but we can assure you that this is an organised mess! Once the 'rough ins' have been completed, the linings are to be installed as displayed in the image above. The term 'rough in' describes the installation of a building's plumbing and electrical services within wall cavities before the walls are lined with plasterboard.
Preceding the construction process, we consult with the homeowners as well as our affiliated trades such as our electricians, joiners and interior designers so the end result is achieved. We need to consider not only where electrical power points are located but also how the lighting will be designed. In the in-home private theatre room, and this all needs to be considered early on so we can plan ahead together. This is what makes our entire process – from start to finish – so efficient and stress free for our client!
THAT STUNNING ILLUMINATED MARBLE BENCHTOP/SPLASHBACK
With the kitchen being such a focal point of the home, our client wanted a kitchen island to open up the space and allow light to flow throughout. This is one of the standout features of this Warrawee House – the illuminated marble benchtop and kitchen splashback! It stands out like nothing else, giving this Upper North Shore custom home a feel of opulence and elegance. As you can see in the images above, the construction of the kitchen was complex but definitely worth it in the end, don't you agree? There is in fact a gap between the marble 'sheet' itself and the kitchen island where the light bulbs were installed. To make sure servicing the light bulbs if one of them was to 'blow', as easy as possible to replace, the marble sheet can be removed if necessary as one whole piece.
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Wisconsin Selects GeoComm for Statewide NG9-1-1 GIS Project
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to Host a Series of Chats for Parent of Children with Special Needs
- MedTrainer Named Best Compliance Management Solution Provider in 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Awards
- Family Law Attorney Ashley Klinck Joins Stange Law Firm, PC in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
Marble is a natural stone which is durable, striking (especially if it is illuminated like in our clients kitchen above!) and will most likely stand the test of time better than any other material. The classic look of marble is eye-catching and desirable which makes it a popular choice for kitchen countertops, islands and splashbacks. The marble used for the benchtop was cut from the same slab of marble so when you stand back you can see the similarities in veining.
UNDERFLOOR HEATING IS A STANDARD IN CHATEAU HOMES
When you think of luxury, you must think of total comfort. On a cold, winters morning you walk around the house in bare feet and they become cold as you walk to the bathroom and back. Not in a Chateau-built custom home! Underfloor heating comes standard in all of our custom builds so you don't have the issue of having cold feet anywhere in your home. What a delight!
Underfloor heating is a cost-effective luxurious warming solution for any heated floor surface. Underfloor heating is completely safe for children too – another major plus for parents! There is no point of contact for kids with any of the active elements with this type of heating so you don't have to worry about little hands getting burnt!
Once the waterproofing has been ticked off, Chateau's tiler begins laying the tiles carefully chosen by our clients and advised by our Interior Designers. In this instance, the client has chosen silver travertine for the walls, and a porcelain grey floor tile. Both of these surfaces complement each other to give a stunning natural look, with the windows allowing natural sunlight as the supporting act for this theme throughout the home.
THE EXTERIOR WITH OUR AFFILIATED LANDSCAPER
With the challenges of having a heritage listed garden bed at the front of the property, a sewer main running across the back of the property and the general set back of the land, the home was designed to fit in a space in between these two boundaries in order for the plans to be certified by the local council.
More on eTradeWire News
- Traci Creighton Earns RENE and e-PRO Certifications
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Launches Federal Trades Training Task Force
- Gauging Your Aging Parent's Safe Driving Abilities After The Holiday Weekend Reunion
- Mark Coker Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
The pool was placed in the backyard so the sewer main was still accessible. Our affiliated landscaper needed to provide suggestions to us and our client in regards to designing a driveway and aesthetically pleasing front garden while maintaining the heritage listed garden bed mentioned previously.
WHAT IS NEXT FOR THIS WARRAWEE HOUSE?
With all of the features of this Warrawee House coming together, we will show you what the final home looks like in Part IV next month. For the final post of the series, we will be delving into the unique finishes and creative touches before the handover to our client!
Chateau's residential architects, cost consultants and builders work collaboratively through every stage of a project's development, a fully integrated service. With in-house skills and experience across all the building disciplines get in touch with our award winning team today!
Chateau Architects + Builders
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- Evolving Workplace Challenges Prompt Search Partners to Help Businesses in Talent Search
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
- NourishNC and City Club of Wilmington team up to help meet increased demand amidst pandemic
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Newcastle College to Virtually Open Campus to Prospective Students
- Private Placement Markets To Enter The Residential Mortgage Lending Industry
- Most Common Forms of Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Blue Forest Farm Co-Founder Publishes Children Book All About Hemp
- Saelig Introduces Quick-Setup -100dB Attenuation RF/EMI Tabletop Enclosures
- Kupfer & Associates Close Strategic Edulence & eLearning Brothers Deal
- Child Care of Southwest Florida to reopen two additional learning centers on June 1
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role