Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 219
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 209
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 114
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing - 105
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago! - 102
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Survivor Of Domestic Violence Offers Hope To Victims With Inspirational Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- RitzWerks Announces Breakthrough Method for Generating Green Energy by Combining Solar and Wind Techn
- Blue Spark Energy Wins Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
- BlueSpark Energy Wins the 2022 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Green Stream Holdings Inc (GSFI) Sees Opportunity For Community Solar Projects in California
- Saelig ABI BoardMaster PCB Test Solution Speeds Wind Turbine Repairs
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- The 4th Annual Gulf Coast Energy Forum takes place October 12-14, in New Orleans, LA
- Judge Approves $230 Million Settlement For Plains All American Pipeline 2015 Oil Spill
- HNSI turning used EV batteries into Profit
Specifically, Everblue is developing a weatherization badging program aligned with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) weatherization badges toolkit. The program will include online training modules that will allow technicians to earn a number of weatherization badges, demonstrating competency by both completing online coursework and hands-on verification. Everblue's work is in support of Minnesota's 2022 goal to develop a workforce pipeline to support the growth and stabilization of ongoing weatherization activities.
Minnesota WAP is a predominantly federally funded, statewide, residential assistance program for income-eligible households run by Minnesota's Department of Commerce. WAP services are comprehensive in nature, utilizing a whole-house approach in order to achieve, on average, 20-30% in permanent energy reduction through the implementation of energy efficiency measures.
Since 2008, Everblue has offered home performance training to over 70,000 building shell professionals across the country. Everblue's IREC-accredited curriculum is aligned with the nationally recognized Building Performance Institute (BPI) standards as well as the Department of Energy's Home Energy Professionals (HEP) program. As an approved BPI Test Center, Everblue is likewise authorized to administer and proctor the written and field exams for the esteemed BPI Building Analyst Certification, HEP Energy Auditor Certification, HEP Quality Control Inspector Certification, and others.
More on eTradeWire News
- museLIVE - The Future of Web3 Live Music
- Promoting Homes To More Buyers For MORE Money
- Top digital competition selects STEM City Metaverse & High-Tech Sunday Podcast as W3 Award Winners
- Giving Our Military A DAY OF FREE Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Meridian Springs has partnered with Medprime Direct to launch Custom Healthplan-as-a-Service Offering in Houston
"We're delighted to be working with the MN Department of Commerce and to help them lay a foundation for success for future weatherization work in the state," said Chris Boggiano, President of Everblue. "Not only have we been offering weatherization training for 10+ years, but our staff is uniquely qualified to deliver the kind of impactful training that Minnesota is looking for. It's really a perfect match, and our goal is to exceed their expectations on what's possible."
Everblue's master instructors, Anthony Ericksen and Bruce Oxendale, have worked in the building science field for a combined 30 years, both with specialties in cold-climate housing stocks similar to Minnesota. Anthony is also a professional actor and videographer with expert experience in creating online training modules.
Over the last decade, BPI has trusted Everblue to participate in several pilot programs, including the administration of remotely proctored certification exams during the Coronavirus pandemic. Since 2020, Everblue has leveraged its expertise with education technology to develop and deliver online training or proctored exams for several state government agencies, to help them grow and evolve without compromising the health or safety of participants. The Departments of Agriculture in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, and Arkansas have all partnered with Everblue on instructional design and education technology services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lady La Returns to Valley Radio
- General Price List (GPL) For Over 50% of Atlanta's Funeral Providers Now Available Online
- "SHREK" Creator William Steig's First Illustration-For-Hire Found in Maryland Attic- AND IT'S a DOOZY
- SJ Auctioneers' online-only Fall for the Auction of Collectibles sale will be held on October 23rd
- Chicago's Popular Creative Arts Festival Returns to Wicker Park!
"The combination of technical weatherization knowledge AND online instructional design makes Everblue the perfect choice for elevating Minnesota's WAP program," Boggiano said. "As a Veteran Owned Small Business, we believe that America can't have national security without energy security, and the lives of our nation's most vulnerable citizens are directly impacted by Weatherization Assistance Programs in every state. We take this partnership - and this work - seriously, and we aren't happy unless our students and organizational partners absolutely love us."
For more information about Everblue's BPI training or its instructional technology services, contact Chris Boggiano by emailing chris at goeverblue.com.
About Everblue (https://www.goeverblue.com/)
Everblue helps create a better world by making organizations more responsive and productive through innovation and technology. Everblue empowers professionals and organizations to achieve success, by offering a comprehensive suite of professional training programs and certification management solutions. Its curriculum includes short-term courses focused on emerging technology fields, such as energy efficiency and cybersecurity. In addition to training courses, Everblue also helps its organizational clients with digital test administration, online exam hosting, proctoring, badging, and association membership management.
- World's Fastest Inorganic Arsenic Analytical Field Test Kit
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Recognizes National PT Month by Helping You Overcome Barriers to Movement
- L-Tron Supports PA Law Enforcement at Crash Reconstruction Training Conference
- Lisa Mininni of Excellerate Associates Named Women Business Enterprise Volunteer of the Year
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Waterside Productions Announces David M. Huffman's Book "Coming of Age in Yellowstone National Park"
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CareCloud to Exhibit at SHEC Career Connect 2022
- ESL LineSelect Model 9744 High Density 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch Allows Quick and Easy Switching
- Las Vegas Headliner Don Barnhart Extends Residency At Jokesters Comedy Club
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- Hip-Hop star Miranda Writes & iNTeLL son of Wu-Tang Clan's U-God team up for smash new single
- ACC STL Chapter Celebrates 2022 National Pro Bono Month
- Broadway to support the Bushkill Emergency Corps 3rd Annual Gala October 29th
- GitKraken Launches Free Git Certification for Software Developers at October Tech Conference
- Fall of the Wolf, a new release by R. L. "Red" Heron
- Benchmark Intl Facilitated The Trans Btwn Dover Foods, Inc. & Transylvania Vocational Services, Inc
- Evotech launches its myBEMS AI technology to cut building running costs
- Nuspire Recognized as a 2022 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work for' in Denver and Detroit