Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- Ascensus Appoints New Regional Vice President
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Benchmark International Represented Provenance Consulting in the Sale to Trinity Consultants
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
Delray Beach, FL , August 15, 2019: Mindy Felinton, founder of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers, has posted a new article on her law firm's website entitled "Don't Let The Government and Long-Term Care Costs Eat Up All Your Assets." Ms. Felinton clues readers in to information that can save their assets.
Felinton writes, "As a practicing, Elder Law and Estate Planning attorney, I meet hundreds of people each year. One of the most frequently asked questions I hear is, "How can I protect my assets from the government and long-term care costs?""
"Many people I work with," says Felinton, "are surprised to discover that saving on income taxes today is not as great as it's made out to be. Another area of discovery for many of my clients is that taking IRA money either too soon or too late leads to significant penalties. In addition, not understanding how your state Medicaid department treats IRAs can result in you losing your entire IRA to long-term care costs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Morley Hayes' Woodland Wedding Service is a Breath Of Fresh Air
- The NEW H2O - Brought to you by Mile High H2O Corporation
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
The entire article can be read at https://www.felintonlaw.com/dont-let-the-government-and-long-term-care-costs-eat-up-all-your-assets/
About Mindy Felinton
From a young age, Mindy wanted to be the voice that would make an impact in people's lives. She became an attorney and has practiced law for over 30 years, so that she could fulfill her desire to help others. As a special prosecutor, Mindy defended the underdog (literally) in cases of animal abuse. As a state attorney in Florida she fought for justice. During the last 25 years, Mindy met many wonderful people who did not know their rights, did not understand the law, and did not know what options were available.
Mindy assists families with Medicaid planning to help with the cost of nursing home care and with obtaining veteran's benefits to make the cost of care more manageable. She also prepares wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and medical directives. Mindy is passionate about educating both other professionals and the public concerning VA Aid & Attendance benefits, Medicaid benefits, and the use of trusts for the protection of assets. She shares her experience and professional knowledge through free workshops, and as a frequent lecturer at State Bar Conferences.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform