Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 279
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 166
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Closing the Gap: A Virtual Tour Weeklong Event on Trumping Racism & Financial Adversity
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "What Should You Be Tracking For Success?"
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry
- California-Based Bank Unlocks Actionable Insights for Strategic Decision Making by Leveraging Contify's AI-Enabled Market Intelligence Solution
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
Delray Beach, FL , August 15, 2019: Mindy Felinton, founder of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers, has posted a new article on her law firm's website entitled "Don't Let The Government and Long-Term Care Costs Eat Up All Your Assets." Ms. Felinton clues readers in to information that can save their assets.
Felinton writes, "As a practicing, Elder Law and Estate Planning attorney, I meet hundreds of people each year. One of the most frequently asked questions I hear is, "How can I protect my assets from the government and long-term care costs?""
"Many people I work with," says Felinton, "are surprised to discover that saving on income taxes today is not as great as it's made out to be. Another area of discovery for many of my clients is that taking IRA money either too soon or too late leads to significant penalties. In addition, not understanding how your state Medicaid department treats IRAs can result in you losing your entire IRA to long-term care costs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Gap Widens Between Large and Small Business
- Amanda C Rose (aka) DJ MC Rose
- BREAKING: #QMI #QMR Investigation Team has Released Status of our Investigation of the #QuinnMichaels #KidnappingCase
- Mystic Ink Publishing Premiers The Mystic Ink Podcast Of Free Short Stories And Book Excerpts
- Unice Hair Announces Sale of New Human Hair Wigs
The entire article can be read at https://www.felintonlaw.com/dont-let-the-government-and-long-term-care-costs-eat-up-all-your-assets/
About Mindy Felinton
From a young age, Mindy wanted to be the voice that would make an impact in people's lives. She became an attorney and has practiced law for over 30 years, so that she could fulfill her desire to help others. As a special prosecutor, Mindy defended the underdog (literally) in cases of animal abuse. As a state attorney in Florida she fought for justice. During the last 25 years, Mindy met many wonderful people who did not know their rights, did not understand the law, and did not know what options were available.
Mindy assists families with Medicaid planning to help with the cost of nursing home care and with obtaining veteran's benefits to make the cost of care more manageable. She also prepares wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and medical directives. Mindy is passionate about educating both other professionals and the public concerning VA Aid & Attendance benefits, Medicaid benefits, and the use of trusts for the protection of assets. She shares her experience and professional knowledge through free workshops, and as a frequent lecturer at State Bar Conferences.
More on eTradeWire News
- Angels of Las Vegas Announces New Location at Re-Grand Opening Saturday, August 15th
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Butterfly Tech. Launches new features to increase the efficiency of online-accessible solution
- ASA Spotlights Business Valuation Sessions and Experts for 2020 ASA International Conference
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Services
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Ash Auto Group in Annual List of Largest Family-Owned Businesses
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast