Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 418
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of BobCAD CAM Inc to Harris Computer Corporation
- Tax Lien Investing Workshop on Saturday - With The Tax Lien Lady
- Eltropy Delivers Quick & Impactful Results for ICCU
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- Gilad Tisona: "Shared Workspaces are the Dominant Work Environment of the Future"
- Fred H. Mannix Joins Accelerate
- Monarch Wallet Becomes First Live Decentralized Mobile Recurring Payments App
- Direct provider of Bg, Sblc Mtn
- I need a business loan for my mechanic shop, what I found is quick, easy, and painless!
Delray Beach, FL , August 15, 2019: Mindy Felinton, founder of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers, has posted a new article on her law firm's website entitled "Don't Let The Government and Long-Term Care Costs Eat Up All Your Assets." Ms. Felinton clues readers in to information that can save their assets.
Felinton writes, "As a practicing, Elder Law and Estate Planning attorney, I meet hundreds of people each year. One of the most frequently asked questions I hear is, "How can I protect my assets from the government and long-term care costs?""
"Many people I work with," says Felinton, "are surprised to discover that saving on income taxes today is not as great as it's made out to be. Another area of discovery for many of my clients is that taking IRA money either too soon or too late leads to significant penalties. In addition, not understanding how your state Medicaid department treats IRAs can result in you losing your entire IRA to long-term care costs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Todd Schowalter Productions Launches "SchoolTOONS!" To Produce Educational Comics
- Jack Kline publishes family-and-friends' Christmas collection
- Mike Murphey Announces the Release of The Conman
- Mount Sinai South Nassau Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- Malta Dynamics Launches New Hire Fall Protection and Safety Kits
The entire article can be read at https://www.felintonlaw.com/dont-let-the-government-and-long-term-care-costs-eat-up-all-your-assets/
About Mindy Felinton
From a young age, Mindy wanted to be the voice that would make an impact in people's lives. She became an attorney and has practiced law for over 30 years, so that she could fulfill her desire to help others. As a special prosecutor, Mindy defended the underdog (literally) in cases of animal abuse. As a state attorney in Florida she fought for justice. During the last 25 years, Mindy met many wonderful people who did not know their rights, did not understand the law, and did not know what options were available.
Mindy assists families with Medicaid planning to help with the cost of nursing home care and with obtaining veteran's benefits to make the cost of care more manageable. She also prepares wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and medical directives. Mindy is passionate about educating both other professionals and the public concerning VA Aid & Attendance benefits, Medicaid benefits, and the use of trusts for the protection of assets. She shares her experience and professional knowledge through free workshops, and as a frequent lecturer at State Bar Conferences.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rady School Receives National Recognition for Entrepreneurship from the Princeton Review
- Directory of Self-Published Authors - TheWritersMall.Com - Launches
- National Truck Driving Company Takes Stress out of Mid to Long Distance DIY Moves
- Scottsdale Philharmonic seeks donations, sponsors for 2020 Season
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Garcia & Artigliere Represents Former Good Samaritan Hospital Patient in Elder Abuse Claim
- Perfect holiday gift ideas will abound at Andrew Jones Auctions, November 24th in Los Angeles
- My Kats Meow: Take Home Premium Cat Accessories and Supplies
- Furry Fluff: Providing Your Pet's with The Essentials
- FRIENDS-Giving at Hog River Brewing
- How to Honor YOU - Fill your life cup overflowing with good Face Forward You Radio
- Featured Vehicle: Used Mazda 3 For Sale in Toronto
- Colic Calm® Launches Colic Calm Probiotic
- Absorption Drives New Construction in St. Louis Industrial Market
- MBMA Releases Retail and Wholesale Case Study
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Copper Hospital Bed Study Shows 90% Reduction on HAI Bacteria Counts
- Gas Trailer provides a variety of fleet mobile fueling solutions
- OpenRoad Lending celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- "Bladesdirect.net Reviews" and "blades direct reviews" Announces The Annual "Free Saw Deal"
- Engraved roll excellence generates quality output for converters
- Monitoring a Rubber Mixing Process