Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Find the Best Prices for All of Your Men's Jewelry Needs?
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Start Your Own Jewelry Business with Mels Bling Galore
- Where Can You Buy Stackable Full Eternity Rings With A 5 Year Guarantee?
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Selected by GlobalGiving As Red Backpack Fund Recipient
- How to be an e-commerce entrepreneur in jewelry?
- Steven Singer Jewelers Launches Mother's Day Campaign to Support Hospital Workers
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
The sale will be held online and in Miller & Miller's gallery located at 59 Webster Street in New Hamburg, Ontario. A total of 380 lots will come up for bid, with the jewelry items boasting high-quality golds, diamonds, tanzanite and colored stones, while the watches were all functioning at the time of cataloging. Any one of these fine lots would make an outstanding holiday present.
More on eTradeWire News
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
An expected top lot of the sale is a superb men's Patek Philippe 5110P "World Time" platinum wristwatch, with a deployant clasp, Guilloche center dial, skeleton caseback and marked 33 jewel movement. Included is the original mahogany presentation box with inlaid brass Calatrava lid. The watch carries an estimate of $25,000-$35,000 (all prices quoted are in Canadian dollars).
An 18kt gold ring claw-set with a 4.25-carat solitaire diamond graded VS1 for clarity and K-L for color is expected to soar to $20,000-$25,000. Also, an 18kt gold ballerina-style ring with a square-shaped modified antique cushion cut, 12.39-carat violetish-blue tanzanite surrounded by 32 tapered baguette cut diamonds having 3.10 carats total weight, should realize $4,000-$6,000.
Internet bidding will be facilitated by LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com, Miller & Miller Live and HiBid.com. A preview will be held the date of sale from 8 am until the first gavel falls at 9 am Eastern. People can pre-bid live now, at the website www.MillerandMillerAuctions.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
Miller & Miller Auctions is Canada's trusted seller of high-value collections and is always accepting quality consignments. The firm specializes in watches and jewelry, art, antiques and high-value collectibles. Its mission is to provide collectors with a trusted place to buy and sell.
To consign a single piece, an estate or a collection, you may call them at (519) 573-3710 or (519) 716-5606; or, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. To learn more about Miller & Miller Auctions and the Nov. 23rd auction, visit www.MillerandMillerAuctions.com.
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch
- New Project-1909 Microgrant Fund Provides Freelance Services To Local Small Businesses
- Qlarity Imaging and Ikonopedia Partner to Help Improve Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Reporting Accuracy
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks