Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 108
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Survive It Pro: Don't Be Caught Unprepared For Any Emergency Survival Situations
- Hunting And Camping Emporium: Be In The Great Outdoors With Confidence When You Have The Best Gear
- Camping Gear HQ: Enjoy A Fun Getaway With Premium Camping Gear
- Wicked Brick launches displays for LEGO® x Adidas set & further LEGO® Architecture monuments
- The Great Knives: Blades And Knives For Cooking, Self Defense, Outdoor Survival And Hunting
- Bella Crafts Publishing Announces the Summer Issue of Their #1 FREE Digital Craft Magazine is Now Av
- The 31st annual Cody Old West Auction, June 26th in Santa Fe, is a success, grossing over $1 million
- Wicked Brick launches new display solutions for LEGO® Harry Potter™ and LEGO® Architecture Sets
- Holabird's massive Sizzling Summer Western Americana Auction, Aug. 5-9, will be held live and online
- New Adjustable Boat Fender Hanger Design Coming in 2021
The 650-lot sale will be headlined by the Peter Rea collection. "Fans of breweriana will quickly recognize that 'condition' is the common thread in what Peter Rea collected," said Ethan Miller of Miller & Miller Auctions, Ltd. "Never have I met a collector so focused on perfection."
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
Mr. Miller added, "We're also featuring an outstanding cache of general store advertising that ranges from overalls to soda. It's clean, fresh to the market and offered without reserve."
Categories will include advertising signs, advertising tins, breweriana, stoneware, automobilia, general store, tobacciana, railroadiana and more. Internet bidding will be facilitated by LiveAuctioneers.com and the Miller & Miller website: MillerandMillerAuctions.com. Bidders will be able to tune in to the live webcast on June 19th to watch lots close in real time.
With a robust pre-sale estimate of $9,000-$12,000, the Black Cat Shoe Polish clock may end up being the top lot of the auction. It's considered one of the most significant examples of Canadian advertising ever produced. The piece depicts a black cat, its jaws and whiskers erect, engaging with the product in pursuit of something beyond. It boasts, "Leads all others / Challenge the world to produce its superior" and is marked "MacDonald Mfg. Co. Ltd., Toronto".
More on eTradeWire News
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
All estimates quoted in this report are in Canadian dollars.
The circa 1938 Orange Crush porcelain sign, although not marked, is certainly a product of St. Thomas Metal Signs, Ltd. (Canada). The store side sign is made from self-framed heavy-gauge pressed steel with heavy-shelved porcelain. The script reads, "For Refreshment Drink Orange Crush". The seldom seen sign should bring $4,500-$6,500.
The Kuntz Brewery beer tray is among Canada's most sought-after beer trays. It earned the nickname "The Bologna Girl" because the subject, a young woman, is shown serving a bologna sandwich alongside a bottle of Kuntz Export Lager. The tray, 13 ¾ inches in diameter, carries a pre-sale estimate of $4,000-$6,000.
To learn more, visit www.MillerandMillerAuctions.com.
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels
- Spice up your entertainment arsenal with this new game cabinet