Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Look for Newport Branch as Mid West Displays Unveil Latest Interior Design For Barbers
- Steamboat Spring Colorado Named Best Ski Town USA
- Connected Real Estate Magazine Joins the 2019 PropTech Challenge as Silver Sponsor
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Finding Property in Mauritius to rent has never been easier!
- The Best Commercial Cleaning Services in Holland Landing/ East Gwillimbury
- Real Estate Deep Clean in Holland Landing
- £200m Becketwell redevelopment plans to move next stage following Debenhams sale
- Vice President Pence speaks at the Smart Vent Products manufacturing plant
- Network Pacific Strata Management achieves an important award nomination for Industry Excellence
Leading housebuilder Miller Homes will increase its construction rate to a little over 500 homes in 2019 and is aiming for 600 homes per annum in 2021.
"These growth plans form part of a business strategy which also complements other areas of the business where we are already enjoying success such as the retention of our five stars for Customer Satisfaction," said Debbie Whittingham Regional Sales Director Miller Homes Yorkshire. "Ambition and a clear strategy fuel the desire for success and the team are fully committed to bringing these new homes in ideal locations for Yorkshire people to enjoy."
New Homes Week 2019 has focused on how 'A new home is a blank canvas' and this is something that resonates clearly with the Miller Homes team in Yorkshire.
In 2019 it enjoyed a guest blog on the very same subject from renowned Yorkshire interior blogger, Lisa Dawson and an interior designer presented a workshop for Miller house buyers at its Shires Grove development in Boston Spa.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
Furthermore, two new show homes have already opened with a further three planned all of which provide much inspiration to homeowners as to how they can transform their brand new Miller house into a wonderful new home.
"We have had a great start to 2019 and are working hard not only on our current developments but also in securing land in key strategic positions so we can work with local councils to help with the housing shortage," said Debbie. "New homes bring so many benefits to buyers such as superior modern building techniques, quality well designed interiors, enhanced insulation and are more energy efficient meaning running costs are often significantly lower than with older or period properties."
Stewart Baseley, Executive Chairman of the Home Builders Federation said; "New Homes offer huge benefits for buyers, something consumers are increasingly becoming aware of. New homes are energy efficient, saving buyers hundreds a year in running costs and there is no need to spend thousands upgrading a home with brand new fixtures and fittings throughout. If practical reassurances are what you are seeking, then buying new is a great way to assure peace of mind."
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
The Miller Homes website is the ideal platform to find out about the homes that are currently available and hear about its forthcoming developments. The housebuilder is the first to offer an Online Reservation (https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/what-makes-us-different/online-reservations.aspx) option; an alternative way to traditional methods. It permits prospective customers to reserve available plots from the comfort of their own home as the housebuilder recognises the busy lifestyles that many people have today.
The housebuilder currently has a selection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes available in locations from Skipton in the West to Thorpe Willoughby in the East and Sheffield in the South to Boroughbridge in the North with prices starting from £204,500.
Further information can be found by visiting https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/locations/yorkshire-and-the-surrounding-areas.aspx
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League