Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 448
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Winston Towers 300 Picks Corner Property Management To Manage Luxury High-Rise In Cliffside Park NJ
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Shojin and Smartlands launch first ever tokenised UK property investment
- DCA Outdoor sponsors first qualified opportunity property in Opportunity Zone
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Video Finale
- 300,000 reasons property loan notes could be a 'radical' solution to Britain's housing crisis
- Mizner Country Club Pays Tribute To Those Who Serve
- Real Estate Agent Uses Target Marketing To Sale Clients Homes To Most Relevant Buyers For Premium Prices
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
Leading housebuilder Miller Homes will increase its construction rate to a little over 500 homes in 2019 and is aiming for 600 homes per annum in 2021.
"These growth plans form part of a business strategy which also complements other areas of the business where we are already enjoying success such as the retention of our five stars for Customer Satisfaction," said Debbie Whittingham Regional Sales Director Miller Homes Yorkshire. "Ambition and a clear strategy fuel the desire for success and the team are fully committed to bringing these new homes in ideal locations for Yorkshire people to enjoy."
New Homes Week 2019 has focused on how 'A new home is a blank canvas' and this is something that resonates clearly with the Miller Homes team in Yorkshire.
In 2019 it enjoyed a guest blog on the very same subject from renowned Yorkshire interior blogger, Lisa Dawson and an interior designer presented a workshop for Miller house buyers at its Shires Grove development in Boston Spa.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Furthermore, two new show homes have already opened with a further three planned all of which provide much inspiration to homeowners as to how they can transform their brand new Miller house into a wonderful new home.
"We have had a great start to 2019 and are working hard not only on our current developments but also in securing land in key strategic positions so we can work with local councils to help with the housing shortage," said Debbie. "New homes bring so many benefits to buyers such as superior modern building techniques, quality well designed interiors, enhanced insulation and are more energy efficient meaning running costs are often significantly lower than with older or period properties."
Stewart Baseley, Executive Chairman of the Home Builders Federation said; "New Homes offer huge benefits for buyers, something consumers are increasingly becoming aware of. New homes are energy efficient, saving buyers hundreds a year in running costs and there is no need to spend thousands upgrading a home with brand new fixtures and fittings throughout. If practical reassurances are what you are seeking, then buying new is a great way to assure peace of mind."
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
The Miller Homes website is the ideal platform to find out about the homes that are currently available and hear about its forthcoming developments. The housebuilder is the first to offer an Online Reservation (https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/what-makes-us-different/online-reservations.aspx) option; an alternative way to traditional methods. It permits prospective customers to reserve available plots from the comfort of their own home as the housebuilder recognises the busy lifestyles that many people have today.
The housebuilder currently has a selection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes available in locations from Skipton in the West to Thorpe Willoughby in the East and Sheffield in the South to Boroughbridge in the North with prices starting from £204,500.
Further information can be found by visiting https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/locations/yorkshire-and-the-surrounding-areas.aspx
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform