Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 240
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 234
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 150
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 129
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Black Woman-Owned Business Successfully Creates a New Blueprint and Pivots During the Pandemic while Assembling a Powerhouse Team
- 'Off The Rails' 2-Day Marketplace
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- The Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association Announces Its New Leadership
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
"To say that there has been a lot of change in the world these past few months is a big understatement. Families, businesses of all sizes, and people, in general, have experienced a situation never ever thought possible and to some degree, everyone is at least a little scared. With that said, one of the bright spots for the team at Millennium over this time period was watching our first ever multi-day virtual Assembly take place at the end of June where upon completion, we received such positive feedback from our clients and members. In a good economy, businesses need access to decision-makers to ensure they are in the conversation among their competition. In a down economy, those conversations are even harder to have which is why they are more important than ever. Millennium's community, platform, and continually strive for greatness has always been an effective way to meet the right people and make things happen. Knowing we can be there and be just as effective for our clients when things are tough for them, makes it all the more worth it." – Alex Sobol, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, The Millennium Alliance
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
While The Millennium Alliance remains optimistic and hopeful that it will be in a position to safely host physical assemblies again in the near future, its immediate concern is to run the remainder of their programs through October virtually in order to arm the Millennium community to face their greatest challenges head-on while the need for organizations to digitally transform their businesses has never been more paramount. The stakes have never been higher for leaders to innovate and create change within their organizations. This is largely why Millennium has heavily invested in creating a powerful virtual platform for its partners and members to network, problem-solve, and explore exclusive insights on how the industry is shifting. To stay up to speed with Millennium's upcoming virtual programs, check out their growing calendar of assemblies.
For more information or to get in contact with The Millennium Alliance directly, contact email@example.com.
ABOUT THE MILLENNIUM ALLIANCE
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology, business, and educational advisory firm. Focusing primarily in areas such as business transformation, executive education, growth, policy, and need analysis, Millennium is quickly becoming one of the most dynamic locations for collaboration across the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
We provide a framework for Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines, to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive an introduction to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August