Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Eyekon Radio Launches New Streaming Platform
- Modern Guitarist Gia Jade Debuts 'Giant Steps' on August 23rd
- Ars Musica Chorale's 55th Season with New Music Director, Brian Mummert
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- Indie Recording Artist Chris Jaiden Release New Album, 'Welcome to California'
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- The Spin Awards set to help fight against the infant mortality rate
- Red Party's 5th Annual 'A Murder of Crows' Goth and Post-Punk Music Festival Returns to New York, Labor Day Weekend, August 31 – September 1, 2019
The spring schedule includes:
· The Gatlin Brothers (March 2 @ 7:30pm EST) have been dazzling audiences for more than 60 years, including performances on national television and at the White House.
· Craig Morgan (March 9 @ 7:30pm EST) is a multi-faceted Renaissance man with a reputation as one of the genres most commanding vocalists.
· Mark Chesnutt (March 16 @ 7:30pm EST) is known as one of Country's true musical treasures with 14 Number One hits including "Brother Jukebox" and "Too Cold at Home."
· Brian Free and Assurance and The Diplomats (April 6 @ 7:30pm EST) are two of today's most recognizable Southern gospel groups.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
· Shenandoah featuring Marty Raybon (April 13 @ 7:30pm EST) has placed 26 singles on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart with songs that include "I Want to Be Loved Like That."
· Dailey and Vincent (April 27 @ 7:30pm EST) is one of the top Bluegrass bands in America and recognized by the music industry as 3-time IBMA Entertainer of The Year.
· Charley Pride (May 4 @ 7:30pm EST) was country music's first African-American superstar and amassed 52 Top-10 Country hits and won two Grammy-Awards.
· Lorrie Morgan (May 10 @ 7:30pm EST) charted 40 songs on the Billboard Hot County Singles charts, including three number one hits.
Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets by calling Tickets West at (888) 479-6300, going online to the Mill Town Music Hall website (www.MillTownMusicHall.com) or visiting the Mill Town Music Hall box office. For more information, please call the Mill Town Music Hall box office at (770) 537-6455.
For more information about Mill Town Music Hall or to view a complete calendar of events, please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com and follow on Twitter and Facebook.
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
# # #
About Mill Town Music Hall
Named Large Venue of the Year in 2016 by the Georgia Country Awards, Mill Town Music Hall is committed to providing West Georgia with a quality wholesome entertainment venue. Opened in Feb. 2012, it is the largest facility of its kind in West Georgia and comfortably seats 1,000 people. Featuring state-of-the-art audio, video, and lighting systems, the venue hosts numerous Classic Country, Pop/Rock, Gospel and Bluegrass concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions. The venues top sponsors include: Tanner Health System, Systems & Methods Inc. (SMI), R.K. Redding Construction, Synovus Bank, Greystone Power Corporation, Gradick Communications, Aubrey Silvey Enterprises, West Georgia Roofing, Honda Precision Parts of Georgia, Haney Farm and Ranch and Powersports, the Coca-Cola Company, Walker Cadillac Buick GMC, West Georgia Technical College, and West Georgia Forklift Repair Service. Please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com for the most up to date calendar of events.
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network