Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- HoloBuilder releases JobWalk Planner for 360° construction documentation planning to improve office-to-field communication
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome To Serve on NCEES Cut-Score Committee
- Engineering Firm Expands in Evansville, Indiana
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- Cozy Roadie Set to Exhibit at InfoComm 2019 – Orlando, FL June 12-14, 2019
- New Owners Plan To Take Leading WA Engineering Firm To New Heights
- GCI Wins Readers Choice Awards 3 Years in a Row!
- Perle launches High-Power PoE Media Converters
- SKYRE's Karen Murdoch Wins the 2019 Women of Innovation Award for Small Business Innovation & Leadership
- New six degrees of freedom sensor characterizes motion
Mike served as the City of Maumelle's mayor for 12 years and was responsible for the day-to-day operations of one of the fastest growing cities in Arkansas. He served on the Maumelle Planning Commission for nine years and was the commission's chairperson for six years.
During his time as mayor, Mike also served on the board of the Metropolitan Planning Organization for Central Arkansas and was the president of Metroplan, an association of local governments, in 2012. He was a board member and chairman of the Pulaski County Regional Recycling District, and a member of the Pulaski County Inter-Governmental Council. On a national level, Mike served on the National League of Cities Transportation and Infrastructure Services Committee.
More on eTradeWire News
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Prior to serving as mayor, Mike was a vice president and lead surveyor for a major local E/A design firm. Mike served as a volunteer firefighter for the City of Maumelle as captain until 2007, when he was sworn in as mayor.
Mike earned his associate degree in surveying from the University of Arkansas, and he is a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Arkansas. He is a member of the Maumelle Rotary Club, the Maumelle Lions Club and the Maumelle Area Chamber of Commerce. He also serves as president of the Little Rock Air Force Base Community Council. He was recently named an honorary life member of the Arkansas Municipal League.
About the Firm
Halff is an award-winning Texas-based, employee-owned, diverse and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For 69 years, Halff has provided innovative solutions for clients in Texas and throughout the United States, offering full-service planning, engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, environmental, oil and gas, right of way, visualization and surveying services. Halff has 22 offices in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Florida. The firm is ranked No. 128 by Engineering News-Record. For more information about Halff, visit www.halff.com.
Director of Marketing and Communications
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.c. Handy Park
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!