Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 153
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 101
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released
- Zoey the Pig by Louie Lawent now available from Histria Books
- Announcing Lizzy Stevens Becoming An Award Winning Author
- Popular Children's Series Releases Halloween Themed Adventure!
- Judy Haveson Announces the Release of Laugh Cry Rewind, A Memoir
- Author Diane Orr's new book "Odin and Freya's Big Surprise" where Odin meets Freya
- Expert Available to Discuss White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health
- New Release: Azazel's Public House by Marc Arginteanu
Physics, Lust and Greed Series, Book 4
Date Published: 09-22-2022
Publisher: Acorn Publishing
In the mid-21st Century, a top-secret consortium of corporations and governments have made time travel possible, only to realize that intruding on the past has been a terrible mistake.
At the program's outset, a thousand scientists, engineers and support staff were confined to a subterranean complex where a corporate contributor specializing in artificial intelligence equipped apartments with Happy Home Companion software.
Time traveler Marta Hamilton had little enough tolerance for other people intruding in her life, much less a software Dear Abby, so Marta bullies her Happy Home Companion into silence.
At last convinced of the grave dangers time travel represents, government overseers suspend operations. Only the Happy Home Companions remain.
Marta and fellow traveler Marshall Grissom hope they can finally leave the past behind, but when a federal judge is murdered, they understand their vulnerability to horrible manipulations by future counterparts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
Marta and Marshall return to the Arizona desert where they confront a Happy Home Companion cult of vengeance, the outlaw Gillis Kerg, and an evangelical zealot waging a war on science.
About the Author
Mike Murphey is a native of eastern New Mexico and spent almost thirty years as an award-winning newspaper journalist in the Southwest and Pacific Northwest. His debut novel, Section Roads, has been recognized by Indie Reader Discovery Awards, Reader Views Reviewers Choice Awards, The IAN Book of the Year Awards, the Somerset Contemporary Fiction Awards, and the Independent Publishers Book Awards. His novel, The Conman has been recognized by the International Book Awards, the eLit Awards and the Manhattan Book Awards. His award-winning Physics, Lust and Greed Series includes Taking Time, Wasting Time, Killing Time and The Outlaw Gillis Kerg. "We Never Knew Just What It Was… The Story of the Chad Mitchell Trio" is his first non-fiction work. Mike loves fiction, cats, baseball and sailing. He splits his time between Spokane, Washington, and Phoenix, Arizona.
Visit the Author online: http://www.mikemurpheybooks.com
Purchase Your Copy on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3qXgfAP
- Anthology Woods Launches New Nordic Collection of Light & Bright Wood Cladding & Flooring
- Implants4All Are Now Using Digital Smile Design For Dental Implant Procedures!
- Saelig ABI BoardMaster PCB Test Solution Speeds Wind Turbine Repairs
- Hilliker Corp. Brokers Buy/Sell 17970 Edison Ave
- Christmas is Merrier with ShopEnglish. Find out Why
- SVSF plans grand opening for new Detroit headquarters
- SC Life Sciences Organization Refreshes Brand, Launches New Website
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- CDI Global Guides Successful Divestment of Class Creator to Sentral
- Floodproofing.com and Walz & Krenzer Agreement Brings Together Two Industry Leaders
- ITS Ice Builders Assist Dairy, Food Processors and Other Industrial Applications to Maintain Consistently Cool Refrigerant Temperatures
- Smaller, Faster, Safer, and Easier Rectangular Connector
- All-Inclusive Braces & Invisalign Offered in Harrisburg, PA
- Children and families are given the opportunity to engage with the arts
- Southampton Dentist Offers Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Dental Implants
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!