Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 132
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
Similar on eTradeWire
- The 'X' Zone Prime Channel Made Available To All During COVID-19 Worldwide Pandemic
- Eva Ritvo, MD's Tips For Coping During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Winners announced in the Happening List® Competition 2020
- Patriotic Singer Doing What She Can With What She Has For Schoolkids...Amidst COVID-19
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Blume TV Launching on largest smart TV platform Roku
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- Blume TV announces strong 1st quarter growth surge
- Google Fails to Remove Fake Coronavirus Information on Their Platform
- Conspire Web Services launches Small Business Relief Kit
Mija podcast is produced by Lory Martinez, via Ochenta Studios. Lory moved from Queens, NYC to Paris, France to make podcasts. She produced dozens of shows in both French and English, empowering indie storytellers to share their stories in the growing French podcast scene.
Mija podcast is created in France, USA, and Colombia by Lory a Native of the USA. Mija podcast is nominated for several categories (not all inclusive list) such has, (Country) France, USA, Colombia, Drama, and Bilingual categories. .Also the LPA of the year.
The LPA is the only world-wide LatinX digital audio competition awards honoring Spanish and English language podcasts. As part of the process, content producers and podcast fans are able to nominate LatinX podcasts at LatinPodcastAwards.com/r2020.
Podcasting is growing in popularity among Spanish speakers from the United States and around the world. The LPA is proud to welcome LPA nominees from around the world making this an international event.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Annual run-walk fundraiser for community health pivots to virtual event during coronavirus pandemic
- JMAC Offering New Online Classes
- Transit, Trucking Hauling & Delivery Companies Thank You – ECOFuelMax
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Donates to Access to Justice Campaign
A panel of international judges, who are themselves podcast content producers, have been assembled to select winner of the coveted Latin Podcast Award of the Year.
The winners of their respective categories and countries, along with the international award, English (only) award, and the Latin Podcast Award of the Year award will receive a "Bullet Microphone Statue" (Trophy) to display to the world.
About Audio Dice Network:
A digital audio network catering to Spanish and English listeners. Audio Dice Network serves the Ibero-American mainstream of podcast listeners and is based out of the United States, influencing the world. Audio Dice Network is serving LatinX via a collection of independent podcasts from around the world. Audio Dice Network delivers digital audio content which caters to the audience's shared values and passion for all genres of podcasting serving the LatinX community in the U..S and around the world. Please feel free to contact Audiodice.net.
View the 2019 LPA Winner's Ceremony: https://AudioDice.podbean.com/mf/play/2rz2yg/2019_LPA_Ceremony_Final_rev3.mp4
Felix A. Montelara
- Gempler's Ensures Employee Safety and Keeps Commitments to Essential Service Providers
- Anneliese Ostrowe Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Taking home building virtual in New Jersey
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Heritage at Highland Park now offering virtual tours of homes
- Supreme Music 2000 and Hit City Digital Records "Now" CD Release by Henry Turner, Jr. & Flavor
- High Rock Accounting announces the launch of their Nucleus program
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Control Your Own Copyright, Trademark And More
- Affordable Dental Solutions in Limerick Remains Open During COVID-19 to Handle Emergency Care
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- ARTS GARAGE Announces 'From Our HeARTS to Your Homes' Virtual Arts Series
- ACEINNA Ships $150 High Precision Navigation Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Horror Community Comes Together Over COVID-19
- Your Dream Home - Find It Today
- Survey: Senior Care Leaders Extremely Concerned About COVID-19 Impacts and Supplies
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Online Donations During The 36-Hour "Give Local" Campaign April 21, 22
- Orzech and Jackson Earn Cal Pac First Team Selection for University of Saint Katherine
- Shangri-La Springs holds weekly organic produce sale in Bonita Springs every Thursday