Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 230
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 200
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 179
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 164
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 159
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 159
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 140
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 134
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- TYM America Names Team Tractor & Equipment Corp. its Authorized Dealer in Arizona
- Canadian Cereal Grains Exporter and Supplier
- Lentils: Interesting Facts About This Nutritional Powerhouse
- ELEKS Will Host the First Edition of Insurance TechTalk Series
- Industry's Best Cannabis Consulting Firm
- Consumer51 Launches New Website and Digital Marketing Campaigns for First Crop™
- Healthy Plants Begin with Healthy Soils
- TYM Tractor Partners With Team Tractor Corp As Its Western U.S. Sales And Service Center
- AgTrax & Barchart Announce Strategic Software Integration Partnership
- Trace One rebrands, inspiring brand owners to make remarkable products
Emergent Solar Energy headquartered at Purdue Research Park of West Lafayette, Indiana provides solar solutions to the commercial and industrial, municipal and agricultural sectors across the Midwest.
The company just placed a 124-kW ground-mounted solar array on Harlow Farms in Tipton County, the largest on-farm solar project in the county. The solar power is offsetting the energy load of five finishing barns of the 5,600-hog operation and grain storage system.
"Every morning a potential energy source rises over the horizon to the east of my farm," said Will Harlow, owner of the farm. "It seemed a waste to not harness this daily free energy source, erasing some of what I take from the grid. The solar components being made in the United States was also important to me. I hope if any positive comes from this pandemic, it is that we must do what we can to get production of all kinds returning to America."
More on eTradeWire News
- Saila Rachelle Comes 2 Visit New Original TV SERIES on Fire TV and Roku
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Harvard Law School Justice Hackathon Participants propose technological solutions to injustices
- Don Diego Band selects Phenixx Marketing for Artist & Brand Management
This new solar project will supply 90% of the annual electricity needs of their entire farm facility. Additionally, an Indiana species pollinator habitat was planted under the array to aid the local biodiversity of bees and Monarch butterflies, which will eliminate the need to spray and mow, substantially reducing the project maintenance costs.
"This project was complex with four grid-tied meters, complete electrical service upgrade, and the use of directional boring as opposed to trenching," said Jeremy Lipinski, managing partner of Emergent Solar Energy. "The farm will offset over 90% of it's grain storage system energy load with solar power. This solar project is a great example of how a farm can benefit from the solar tax credits and reduce their dependence on the electric utility and work towards their stewardship goals."
Learn more at: https://www.emergentsolar.energy
- Immigration and Legal Professional Eager to Foster Honest Communication on the Airwaves
- Hospital Memoir Both Hilarious And Poignant
- Inspiring Book is Tool of Hope for Those Affected by Addictions
- "The Story of A Cockney Kid" by R. S. Lawrence is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Courtney Chicvak Selected to Present at the IACM 33rd Annual Conference
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
- Robert Feest Insurance Agency a 2020 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Choice Award Winner
- 50% Off Weight Loss Program in July
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Harvard Faculty Of Arts And Science Summer Finance Intern Shares His Second Year Experience
- Enter to Win a Brand-New 2020 Camaro ZL1 and a Matching Custom 1969 Camaro!
- Car Disposal Need, To Minimise The Environmental Hazards
- HDSA Los Angeles Team Hope Walk Goes Virtual!
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Distillery Labs and Greater Peoria Economic Development Council Announce Innovative Partnership
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order