Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 217
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 123
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Advanced Driver Training Services thanks Government Marketplace LLC
- IRS deadline approaching for small, non-profit organizations
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- Five Top EWG A Rated All Purpose Cleaners Worth a Try
- Stojo Announces Additional Color Releases and Retail Launches in Q1 2019
- Frank A. Lauletta, Esq. publishes comment on recent New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act court decision
- Rooter-Man Selected a Top 100 Franchise for 2019 by Franchise Gator
- Mancuso Motorsports Receives Top Dealer Award
- YuMe Toys to Expand Presence in European Market as Maxx Marketing Seals New Distribution Partnerships
Rockler is one of the woodworking industry's top retailers. With many store locations across the nation and a large international reach through its catalog and website, the store is known for providing the best array of woodworking tools and accessories.
"We work hard to innovate to be the No.1 choice for safety with our community," said Bruce Wang, CEO of MICROJIG. "We are on a mission to end table saw injuries by 2020. Creating products that empower people's creativity and passions, and also keep people safe, is at the heart of what we do. To have a great long-term partner like Rockler and be their No. 1 brand in safety is truly an honor and a responsibility we don't take lightly."
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
Derek Van Wyk, Associate Category Manager of Rockler said, "We are happy to support MICROJIG and increase the safety of our customers."
MICROJIG was founded in the Orlando garage of Henry Wang, a woodworking hobbyist who knew there was a better, safer way for woodworkers everywhere to do what they love. The company has since developed seven innovative lines and grown to sell products around the world through major retailers like Rockler, as well as online.
The company showcased its dedication to safety last year with the unveiling of its high school donation program, where it aims to empower the next generation of woodworkers by providing accessories to keep them safe in woodworking programs.
For more information about MICROJIG, visit www.microjig.com.
About MICROJIG, Inc.
MICROJIG, the No. 1 brand and product leader in table saw accessories and safety, has been introducing innovative solutions to the woodworking industry for more than 15 years. The company aims to make it safer and more intuitive for people to succeed at their passions and build their dreams. The company was started in 2001 in an Orlando, Florida, garage by Henry Wang, a woodworking hobbyist who knew there had to be a better, safer way to complete his projects. Since the release of the original GRR-RIPPER, the company has grown to offer seven distinct product lines serving 18 countries and continues to engineer innovative solutions. Several of MICROJIG's products are No. 1 best sellers on Amazon and are featured in major retailers like Home Depot, Menards, Walmart, Woodcraft and Rockler. The company is on a mission to end all table saw injuries by 2020. For more information about MICROJIG, or to find a retailer, visit www.microjig.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision
- Sober Caddy Moves Offices to Lakewood
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers