Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Virginia Solar Live Stream will Spotlight Solar Development, Give Audience Access to Pros
- Atlantic Key Energy Participates in International Coastal Cleanup Day 2021
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- Rebranded Utility Consumer Analytics Poised to Advance Energy Efficiency & Water Conservation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- Energy storage systems provide backup power and meet peak demand needs
- Neoris Launches Technological Division For The Energy Sector
- Footprint Project Sends Solar Cavalry to Hurricane Ida Outages in Louisiana
The Top Solar Contractors list is developed each year by Solar Power World to honor the work of solar installers in the United States. Solar firms in the utility, commercial and residential markets are ranked by the number of kilowatts installed in the previous year. Companies are grouped and listed by specific service, markets and states.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
"Not even COVID-19 closures and slowdowns could prevent the solar industry from installing fantastic numbers last year," said Kelly Pickerel, editor in chief of Solar Power World. "The Solar Power World team is so glad to recognize over 400 companies on the 2021 Top Solar Contractors list that not only survived a pandemic but thrived in spite of it."
The U.S. solar industry grew 43% in 2020, installing more solar panels on homes, businesses and across the country than any other year on record. The residential market saw an 11% increase, which is remarkable considering the difficulties of maneuvering home solar projects through pandemic precautions.
The federal government passed a two-year extension on the solar investment tax credit (ITC) at the end of 2020, which will further accelerate solar adoption across all market segments. After installing 19.2 GW in 2020, research firm Wood Mackenzie expects the U.S. solar market to quadruple by 2030.
Michigan Solar Solutions employs 48 workers who installed 1431 kW of solar power in 2020. Since its founding in 2007 the company has installed 6103 kW of solar. MSS is a commercial and residential solar installer and electrical contractor that has served the lower peninsula of Michigan since 2007. Call (248) 923-3456 to request a Free Online Solar Analysis for your business or home. Visit the Michigan Solar Solutions Website https://MichiganSolarSolutions.com
More on eTradeWire News
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
About Solar Power World
Solar Power World is the leading online and print resource for news and information regarding solar installation, development and technology. Since 2011, SPW has helped U.S. solar contractors — including installers, developers and EPCs in all markets — grow their businesses and do their jobs better.
Solar Power World
Kelly Pickerel, editor in chief
Michigan Solar Solutions
Mark Hagerty, President
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation