Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fresenius Kabi to Deliver Two Spotlight Sessions at SMi's Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Cleanroom
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Adds Two New Family Medicine Physicians
- Sunknowledge Services Inc Caters Superior HME Billing Assistance
- What is Infusion Therapy and an Infusion Center?
- SKY Telecom's Telemedicine Group Launches
- Expert Techniques in Facial Plastic Surgery book
- Top Facial Plastic Surgeon published article on Midface Surgery
- Nova Health Florence Clinic to Offer Urgent Care Services and Complimentary Blood Pressure Checks Starting August 16
- MedTrainer's Ted Gottis to Share Strategies for Provider Credentialing at 2019 Community Health Expo
"I am delighted to cordially invite you to our 10th Biosimilars Conference taking place on the 25th and 26th September 2019 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in London, UK."
"After over a decade of successful experience with Biosimilars in Europe, the biosimilars industry is finally reaching a stage where key stakeholders better understand and accept biosimilars. This is reflected in the requirements for development, regulatory approval & post-marketing surveillance and an increased uptake of biosimilars across the globe.
We are now entering a very exciting time, for over the next few years several originator patents are expiring, and we will see the next few waves of biosimilars enter the market. Will the biosimilar be a successful contender and spark a competitive environment or will the originator dominate? Have we done enough to convince the payer, prescriber and patient to switch?"
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
About Michel Mikhail:
Dr. Michel Mikhail has more than 30 years Pharmaceutical Industry experience and track record of achievement in R&D and International Regulatory Affairs in large multinational Research-based Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotech Companies as well as in the Generics industry. He is a Chartered Expert in Pharmacology-Toxicology, a chartered Clinical Expert as well as a chartered Analytical Expert. Dr. Mikhail is a Global Expert in Biosimilars and International Regulatory Affairs Expert. He served as member of the Expert committee of the Government Federal Institute of Risk Assessment (BfR) Germany and served as member of the Expert Committee for Toxicology of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
The Biosimilars Conference two pre-conference, half-day workshops will commence on 24th September:
· Workshop A: "Interchangeability in the USA: The US-FDA Regulatory Guideline" led by Michel Mikhail, International Expert Regulatory Affairs, Global Expert of Biosimilars.
· Workshop B: "Advancing Biosimilars Development and Uptake in MENA and GCC Regions".
To download the 2-day conference agenda, half-day workshops and the expert speaker line-up, please visit the website at www.biosimilars-europe.com/pr2
Hear the experiences of prominent speakers and key opinion leaders and evaluate market access opportunities and commercialisation strategies with industry-thought experts at Biosimilars Conference 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
For those interested in attending, if you book your place by Friday 31st May you will save £300. Register online at www.biosimilars-europe.com/pr2
For sponsorship enquires, contact Alia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 20 827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com
SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
Conference: 25-26 September 2019
Workshops: 24 September 2019
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at www.smi-online.co.uk
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region