Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 336
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- Start Your Family in 2020 with The Fertility Center of Charleston
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Local Orthodontist Launches Philanthropy-Focused Kids Club
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- NH Jump$tart Coalition Announces Progress in Financial Literacy Education in New Hampshire High Schools Since 2013; More Progress to be Made
- Utah Food Allergy Mom Introduces Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Cooking Club for Kids in US and Canada
- GiftstoIndia24x7.com Helps Couples Spread The Spirit of Love Across Boundaries, Launches 10,000 Valentine Day Gift Options To Choose From!
- Want to raise a STEM-smart girl? Try Smore
An inspirational panel of teens and caregiver families will be sharing their heartfelt stories led by motivational speaker Michael Sanders, who will educate, motivate and entertain the audience around the importance of supporting Clark County's most vulnerable population.
Sanders' motivational speaking career has spanned over 20 years, encouraging and inspiring teens and families throughout 46 states and five Canadian Provinces on the simple notion, "to be and do their best."
"We are so ecstatic for the opportunity to hear Michael Sanders, a leader in our field, inspire, entertain, and lead us through an educational presentation," said Clark County Human Services Administrator Tim Burch. "Our hope for this event, is that each and every social worker and community member, leaves the presentation with a little more room in their hearts for the children we work so hard to support."
More on eTradeWire News
- Jacksonville Mayor to meet movie/tv star Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- A Story 115 Years In The Making
- The Artists of the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts are Creating Green Artwork
Town Hall informational meeting:
Who: Clark County social workers and any community members interested in supporting youth and children in care
When: Friday, December 13, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: Pearson Community Center- 1625 W. Carey Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Questions: Call (702) 455-0181
Registration: Visit www.countmeincc.eventbrite.com to register
About Clark County Department of Family Services
Protecting children from abuse and neglect by partnering with our community to build safe, nurturing and stable families, to support family preservation when possible, to provide permanent families for those children who cannot safely return home and to ensure the well-being of children in our care.
In cooperation with NVDCFS, an adoption incentive program.
Clark County is a dynamic and innovative organization dedicated to providing top-quality service with integrity, respect and accountability. With jurisdiction over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and covering an area the size of New Jersey, Clark is the nation's 14th-largest county and provides extensive regional services to 2.3 million citizens and 45.3 million visitors a year. Included are the nation's 8th-busiest airport, air quality compliance, social services and the state's largest public hospital, University Medical Center. The County also provides municipal services that are traditionally provided by cities to about 1 million residents in the unincorporated area. Those include fire protection, roads and other public works, parks and recreation, and planning and development.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
- The Tennessee Werewolves at Whisky A Go Go, February 22
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk
- Save time and money with a NESCO slow cooker
- JourneyPure Bowling Green Designated a Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Named a 2019 Top Operator in Mini-Storage Messenger Top 100 Operators List
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- Volunteers Needed to Help Students at Apache Junction Unfied School District
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Dynamic Presentation at TTI Success Insights Conference in Phoenix
- Jeri Janowsky, Executive Director of Saturday Academy to Retire. Board Announces Executive Search
- Machine Vibration Monitoring Analyzes Equipment for Condition and Fault Diagnosis
- Siborg Systems New LCR-Reader-MPA Pro with NIST Traceable Calibration
- Justice Tax, LLC donates to Wolfson Children's Hospital
- The Couture Bow Tie® is Here to Keep You Fresh This Award Season
- Carol Dinardo named chair of 2020 Magic Under the Mangroves gala
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- Brandon Honda honors top 22 employees for 2019