Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA On Making Sure Important Paperwork Is Out Of Harm's Way
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Money Capital Launches Business Financing Program
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- $23 Million Secured for Refinance of "Hudson Heights" Multifamily Property in Union City
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- Credit Card Insider Releases Credit Score Misconceptions Survey
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks About the Value of Dying Well
Michael Foy of J.D. Power Explores How the Wealth Management Sector Can Integrate Human and Technological Touch Points to Maximize Customer Experience
"While the trend toward automated transactions and basic investment advice has resulted in downward pressure on fees, digital transformation forces in the industry are also providing wealth management firms with the ability to improve the customer experience," he says.
The key, he says, is to determine how best to integrate technology with the right opportunities to introduce the human touch.
"Some tasks traditionally performed by the advisor, such as portfolio rebalancing and account allocation, are rapidly being automated. However, in other areas technology is empowering advisors to add more value to clients. For example, by leveraging Big Data and enhanced analytics tools advisors are able to more effectively anticipate their clients' needs based on patterns with relevantly similar clients," he says.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Better Insight, Better Advice
The wealth of information that clients are willing to share -- if the right level of trust is established -- can provide a life-time of context that can drive long-term relationships. Properly managed and governed, the data provides wealth management advisers with deep insight that can help clients appropriately adjust their financial lives as they move through the different life stages -- from funding college to preparing for and living in retirement.
"Technology is not an end unto itself and it shouldn't develop in isolation. It has to be woven into the overall customer experience," Foy says. "Someone at the senior level has to have oversight into the entire customer experience, including, but not limited to digital capabilities."
Digital connections with clients can provide a continuous feedback loop that will become increasingly essential in meeting the needs of today's omnichannel customers. This feedback enables wealth management firms to react quickly as client needs and expectations evolve.
Help with a Daunting Process
The transformation process can be daunting; this is especially true for wealth management firms that are relatively new in their digital journeys.
Over the last 18 months, J.D. Power has augmented its long history of data gathering and data analysis across industries with digital expertise in the wealth management arena to help firms and financial advisors fill in the gaps in their own digital capabilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
"We are providing valuable guidance on the measurement systems needed to provide actionable customer feedback about usage, value and customer engagement," he explains.
J.D. Power can help firms prioritize their digital transformation investments to optimize return on the customer experience, and identify opportunities to improve engagement as clients -- and technologies -- evolve.
To listen to the full interview with Michael Foy, visit:
Geno Effler, 714-621-6224, firstname.lastname@example.org
Airrion Andrews, 888-705-8815 ext.4, email@example.com
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community