Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cochrane Supply Announces BASfest | The Tour!
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the Role of Data Governance in a Digital Transformation
- Popular Vote Plan has been published at popularvoteplan.org
- Atlas Copco Bolting Solutions expands rental operation
- CIMdata Publishes China PLM Market Report
- Mustang Love Rescue Horses Wilsonville OR
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Not Just Climate Change, It's Climate Crisis
MiaSolé Flexible and Lightweight Solar Module Demonstrates Superior Resilience to Penetrative Damage
MiaSolé flexible modules achieve greater than three times the levels for accelerated stress required by the IEC. Additionally, modules are resilient to sources of penetrative damage, and damaged modules remain operational even after years of continued outdoor use. To demonstrate the durability of MiaSolé flexible modules, a lightweight and flexible MiaSolé solar module was subjected to multiple penetrative .223 caliber gunshot rounds and showed only a 5% reduction in power initially and a total of 12% loss over two years of outdoor exposure after damage, a remarkable demonstration of this technology's resilience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Self Storage Tips When Deciding Which Facility To Use
"What this test demonstrates is that the MiaSolé flexible module is amazingly resilient," said Mike Ma, Vice President of Global Business Development, Sales and Marketing at MiaSolé. "While a silicon module would have shattered on impact, the MiaSolé module continued to produce a substantial amount of power even years later. This ability, combined with the MiaSolé module's thin profile, flexibility, and ease of installation makes its advantage over silicon solar panels obvious for rugged applications and extreme conditions."
MiaSolé's latest generation FLEX-03W solar modules are the highest-efficiency thin-film solar technology on the market today. With production efficiency over 17% and configurations in various sizes, this solution can fit any application. Flexible and only 1.5mm thick, MiaSolé modules can adhere directly to any surface with peel-and-stick adhesive. MiaSolé's proprietary technology creates flexible solar modules for unlimited applications in the building, transportation, and portable solar markets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
MiaSolé is a producer of lightweight, flexible, shatterproof and powerful solar cells and cell manufacturing equipment. The innovative solar cell is based on the highest efficiency thin-film technology available today, and its flexible cell architecture makes it ideal for a wide variety of solutions ranging from commercial roofing solar modules to flexible mobile energy devices. MiaSolé's turnkey CIGS equipment lines, CIGS process equipment technology, proprietary CIG target manufacturing, R&D product development support, and spare parts allow customers to produce their own high-efficiency cells and solar products. Founded in 2004, MiaSolé has evolved into the world leader in thin-film solar module efficiency. For more information on MiaSolé, please visit http://www.miasole.com/.
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members