Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Crazy For You" Combines Wine with 3D Augmented Reality
- Tru-Nut Releases New Single-Serving Powdered Peanut Butter Product at All Publix Stores
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- The Top Destination for Meal Delivery, Premade Meals and Top Recipes
- IntegraCare provides Memorial Day picnic items for 615 employees
- Nutcessity Launches New Keto, Low Sugar, Caffeinated Nut Butter: Coffee & Walnut
- Global Food Health Institute Connect Food Industry Leaders To Discuss Strategies To Prevent Global Food Crisis
- YSCooks Collaborate With Nutrition Experts To Educate, Engage & Reward Kids For Making Healthier Dining Choices
- neverQ aims to deliver on its name for small business
"The start of the Tea Masters Cup competitions in the United States is a landmark movement," said Tony Gebely, the executive director of the American Specialty Tea Alliance. "We're thrilled to bring this event to World Tea Expo and to the USA. The American market is one of the most valued markets in the world, and the development of global tea culture is largely due to the development of trends here. Moreover, the demand for an international platform for the professional growth of tea specialists has never been greater. The Tea Masters Cup serves as that platform, and the United States serves as beacon for tea style and trends; thus, U.S. participation will drive momentum in the wave of popularity that this historical drink, tea, is currently experiencing."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
Adrienne Etkin Nascimento is the co-founder of Admari, a tea and botanicals company that began in 2007 with a brick and mortar location in Bergen County, New Jersey. In 2010, Admari shifted operations to Miami, Florida. She also runs The Conscious Firm, creating conscious conference, event & retreat experiences using tea, movement, meditation & sound. Adrienne has been a professional tea educator and tea blender for 12 years and this competition provides a public platform to showcase talents that aren't always visibly recognized.
Ms. Etkin Nascimento will compete in two segments, Tea Preparation and Tea Mixology. In the Tea Preparation portion, contestants will prepare a tea selection of their own as well as a tea selected by the organizers and present the prepared teas to a panel of judges. Likewise, in the Tea Mixology portion of the competition, contestants will prepare and present to a panel of judges a mixed tea beverage of their own making as well as one made using ingredients provided by the organizers.
"I am humbled to have the chance to represent American tea culture in this capacity and to share something that sets my soul on fire. Tea runs through my veins and I love to share space with others that feel the same way", Ms. Etkin Nascimento stated.
Adrienne also plans to infuse a bit of the 305 into the competition, "For the Mixology competition, there is occasion to share our unique Miami vibe with the rest of the world, and I am honored to have this opportunity. I can't 'spill the tea' about my plans but I will bring that Cup back to Miami!", she excitedly remarked.
More on eTradeWire News
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
The winner of each category will be sent to the 2019 Tea Masters Cup International competition, location yet to be announced. Past locations have included Vietnam, South Korea, and China.
About Tea Masters Cup (https://teamasterscup.com) | Tea Masters Cup is the world's largest system of tea competitions on tea preparation and serving.
About World Tea Expo (https://www.worldteaexpo.com/en/home.html) | World Tea Expo is the preeminent, global event for the tea community and vertical markets that sell, serve, manufacture or distribute tea.
About American Specialty Tea Alliance (https://specialtyteaalliance.org) | ASTA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association to represent and grow interest in specialty tea, in both the tea industry and the public.
About Admari (https://www.admaritea.com) | Admari embodies the spirit of the ritual of tea while honoring the body and mind with creativity, innovation and nature. More than just exceptional tea, Admari is a lifestyle influencing modern America tea culture through curated teaware, tea education (https://www.theconsciousfirm.com) and tea infused wellness events.
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster