Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fried Chicken Lovers Rejoice; Something Clucking Awesome Is Coming To Los Angeles
- Jody's Popcorn's "I Love Jody's Popcorn" Photo Contest 2019
- Quebec Company The Latte Co. Launches its Nutritious, Additive- and Allergen-free Bebe Latte And Kiddo Latte Organic Plant-Based Drinks
- National Shipping Now Available
- Kid Friendly Healthy Summer Snacks
- When You Can't Escape, Cater in with Delicious Food from Catering with Elegance
- Catering Menus Worth Sharing, from Catering with Elegance
- Oceana Coffee gives away $500 to a local charity!
- Papaya King Announces Grand opening MIDTOWN WEST
- Female Yorkshire Strawberry Farmer Celebrating the Best of British Produce
"The start of the Tea Masters Cup competitions in the United States is a landmark movement," said Tony Gebely, the executive director of the American Specialty Tea Alliance. "We're thrilled to bring this event to World Tea Expo and to the USA. The American market is one of the most valued markets in the world, and the development of global tea culture is largely due to the development of trends here. Moreover, the demand for an international platform for the professional growth of tea specialists has never been greater. The Tea Masters Cup serves as that platform, and the United States serves as beacon for tea style and trends; thus, U.S. participation will drive momentum in the wave of popularity that this historical drink, tea, is currently experiencing."
More on eTradeWire News
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
Adrienne Etkin Nascimento is the co-founder of Admari, a tea and botanicals company that began in 2007 with a brick and mortar location in Bergen County, New Jersey. In 2010, Admari shifted operations to Miami, Florida. She also runs The Conscious Firm, creating conscious conference, event & retreat experiences using tea, movement, meditation & sound. Adrienne has been a professional tea educator and tea blender for 12 years and this competition provides a public platform to showcase talents that aren't always visibly recognized.
Ms. Etkin Nascimento will compete in two segments, Tea Preparation and Tea Mixology. In the Tea Preparation portion, contestants will prepare a tea selection of their own as well as a tea selected by the organizers and present the prepared teas to a panel of judges. Likewise, in the Tea Mixology portion of the competition, contestants will prepare and present to a panel of judges a mixed tea beverage of their own making as well as one made using ingredients provided by the organizers.
"I am humbled to have the chance to represent American tea culture in this capacity and to share something that sets my soul on fire. Tea runs through my veins and I love to share space with others that feel the same way", Ms. Etkin Nascimento stated.
Adrienne also plans to infuse a bit of the 305 into the competition, "For the Mixology competition, there is occasion to share our unique Miami vibe with the rest of the world, and I am honored to have this opportunity. I can't 'spill the tea' about my plans but I will bring that Cup back to Miami!", she excitedly remarked.
More on eTradeWire News
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
The winner of each category will be sent to the 2019 Tea Masters Cup International competition, location yet to be announced. Past locations have included Vietnam, South Korea, and China.
About Tea Masters Cup (https://teamasterscup.com) | Tea Masters Cup is the world's largest system of tea competitions on tea preparation and serving.
About World Tea Expo (https://www.worldteaexpo.com/en/home.html) | World Tea Expo is the preeminent, global event for the tea community and vertical markets that sell, serve, manufacture or distribute tea.
About American Specialty Tea Alliance (https://specialtyteaalliance.org) | ASTA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association to represent and grow interest in specialty tea, in both the tea industry and the public.
About Admari (https://www.admaritea.com) | Admari embodies the spirit of the ritual of tea while honoring the body and mind with creativity, innovation and nature. More than just exceptional tea, Admari is a lifestyle influencing modern America tea culture through curated teaware, tea education (https://www.theconsciousfirm.com) and tea infused wellness events.
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000