Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Newly Formed Artist Collective In Miami To Release Series Of Small Paintings
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Grammy Nominated Ricardo Scales Starts "Get to Know Me" Concert Series For Up and Coming Musicians
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- One Club Miami and Art|Design|Gallery Shine with OFF|BASEL Show for Miami Art Week
- Paul Reubens To Headline Coral Springs Center For The Arts Celebrating 35th Anniversary Of Pee-wee
- One Club Miami and Art Design Gallery Shine with OFF|BASEL event for Miami Art Week
- Innovative LED Sculpture, 'Exhibitionist,' Lights Up Popular Riverside Arts Town, New Hope, PA
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Miami International Fine Arts (MIFA) as a New Platinum
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
"This is a multi-estate consignment online auction, coming to us from different parts of the world, a truly extraordinary sale with something for everyone," said Guillermo Miralles, the president and owner of Miami Auction Gallery. "It's a total inventory liquidation sale, with only the best pieces of fine art, porcelain, collectibles, jewelry, gold, silver and much, much more."
More on eTradeWire News
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
Previews are online-only, or may be scheduled in-person by phone. To make an appointment, call 888-352-8284. Absentee and phone bids will not be allowed because this is a timed auction.
Two oil paintings by French impressionists are expected to vie for top lot honors. One is lot 49, an outdoor figural rendering with armed fighters on horseback by Henri Julien Félix Rousseau (1844-1910), a post-impressionist painter in the Naïve or Primitive manner. He was also known as Le Douanier, a humorous description of his occupation as a toll and tax collector ($30,000-$60,000). The other is lot 62, an oil on Masonite board by Henri Jean Guillaume Martin (1860-1943), depicting a river, trees and an unmanned rowboat (est. $20,000-$40,000).
To view the entire catalog, visit https://www.liveauctioneers.com/auctioneer/2211/miami-auction-gallery/.
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Regent Surgical Health Expands Business Development Team
- Mario Lopez Hosts 2020 New Years Eve Bash at WTR Pool & Grill
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- West Tool Enclosures Announces Partnership with Protection and Control Solutions as Company Expands
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief