Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3939
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 879
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 872
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 871
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 857
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 852
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 770
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 535
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 442
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren 359
Similar on eTradeWire
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Used Nissan Rogue for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- South Shore Line to offer active duty military personnel & veterans free transportation Nov.8-11
- RV Gift on Amazon for Under $70
- Rugby ATL Season tickets on sale, newest & toughest national Sport now in Atlanta
- Transportation service offers airport travel from Kenosha to O'Hare Airport in Chicago
- Transloading 101 - A Beginners Guide
- Permission Slips Book - Shattering Your Perceived Limitations on How Life Should Be
- Huge Inventory of Used BMW 328 Vehicles for Sale in Toronto!
- Warrior Lacrosse, National Lacrosse League Announce New Multi-Year Partnership
Mühle-Glashütte launch a new limited-edition watch to commemorate 80 years of the world's largest aviation association, AOPA
Jump forward to present day, AOPA, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, is the world's largest association for aviation enthusiast and pilots. In partnership with AOPA, Mühle Glashütte is proud to announce the release of a limited-edition watch to celebrate the 80th anniversary of AOPA, the AeroSport with a limited edition of 500 pieces worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morven Museum & Garden presents Dreaming of Utopia: Roosevelt, New Jersey November 15, 2019 - May 10, 2020
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
The aeronautical theme begins with the white AOPA logo set against the jet-black dial, along with white numbers and hands. Color is added with red markings at the quarters and a red tip to the minute hand for precise visibility. This result in a simple, clean look that gives a clear view of all the information the wearer will need, especially important for pilots. In addition, there is a triangular PIP indicator at the bezel that can be used to calculate the length of time or a fixed GMT function.
The case itself features a coin-edge bezel that provides a superb tactile feel, essential for quick glances while in the air. While being secured with a stainless-steel clasp on a soft black calf leather strap, designed for comfort. The exhibition case back reveals the elegant hand finished movement with a complete customer designed rotor.
Available now, AOPA members receive a special discount on the retail prices, offering a great watch to commemorate the anniversary of the organization.
You can find out more about AOPA at www.aopa.com, and to find out more about Mühle-Glashütte, including the AeroSport watch at www.aopa.com/watch.
- PODS® Las Vegas Steps in to Help Residents Declutter to Resell
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Opening Reception Friday, November 8, 2019, 6-8pm
- San Francisco Writer Anh Lê Remembers U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings
- Thiel College Announces October Students of the Month
- How Two Managers Benefited from the Team Process Questionnaire
- The Trailer Film Festival Los Angeles
- A Focus on Sourcing Yields Pierpoint International Recognition by HRO Today
- Prime Launches Secure WiFi-as-a-Service to Protect Customers from Cyber Attacks
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- WaterSmart Systems & Plumbing - Celebrating 25 years In Business!
- New eSports League and Streaming Channel Coming to Arizona in 2020
- May Wes Introduces Planter Stalk Stompers for John Deere 17700NT Planters
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings