Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 247
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 211
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 181
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 123
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 103
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- America's Boating Channel Explains New Life Jacket Labels
- Drew Carey, Slim Jim Phantom To Manage All-Stars In Strat-O-Matic Simulation Tues Via Wizard World
- North Carolina A&T State University again chooses Mondo to upgrade track and field venue
- Contest Rebel Lands Canucks Sports & Entertainment
Mexican National Record Setter Joins Forces with Faster Swimming Coach for Custom Daily Workout Plan
Athena Meneses-Kovacs, coached by her father Andres Meneses, set the record at the 2019 FINA Junior World Swimming Championship Aug. 23 in Budapest, Hungary, completing the 50-meter butterfly in :26.74, breaking the record she set the day before when she finished in :26.78. The previous Mexican national record was :26.97, which was set in 2016.
To achieve her Olympic dreams in Tokyo in 2020, Athena, along with Coach Meneses, will use a daily training plan custom designed by Faster Swimming founder and veteran swim coach Brad Burget.
The Faster Swimming training products, which Athena started using in November 2018, have been integral to Athena's success, says Coach Meneses.
More on eTradeWire News
- ALGO Online Retail Acknowledges Amazons New Changes Due to Unprecedented Demand
- Clearwater Living Opens Clearwater at Sonoma Hills, an Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
- Podcast Pioneer Launches First-Ever Combined Podcast Community, Coaching and Production Service
- Progress Capital Arranges $22 Million Loan for DoBro Air Rights
- Joel Lindholm Head of CBRS LTE/5G at Facebook to Keynote the Connected Virtual Tech Event
"From the moment I started training her, I started studying everything I could: books, videos, reports, other coaches' training methods," Coach Meneses said. "I started studying daily and then I found the Faster Swimming 19-Week Sprint Training Program."
"I was excited to learn of Athena's record-setting performance using the Faster Swimming training program," Burget said. "When she and her father asked me to design a personal program to help get her to Tokyo in 2020, it was an honor. I'm so proud that Faster Swimming will be a part of this young woman's Olympic training regimen."
Athena has been competing in the Junior World Swimming Championship since she was 10, but it has only been in the past year when she started training with Faster Swimming's 19-week program, that her career has taken off, earning five gold and three bronze medals in competition.
For more information on Faster Swimming's 19-Week Sprint Training Program contact Burget at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit FasterSwimming.com to check out the entire library of Faster Swimming training products.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nelson Named Assistant Professor of Business at Mount Mercy
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, CA Opens
- 85 Awards for Picture Books, A Downloadable Marketing Resource
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) Releases Statement Supporting In-Person Jury Trials, Court Proceedings
- Faith-Based Schools in West Virginia Top Several PLEXUSS Rankings for Academic Programs
1449 Eastwood Ave
Columbus, OH 43203
Faster Swimming was founded by Brad Burget as a source for innovative training programs for swimmers at all levels. Brad brings more than 35 years as a swim coach at high school, age group, masters and collegiate levels. John Coffman, who contributes to the strength training in the line of materials from Faster Swiming, is a coach of three separate sports (swimming and diving, track and field, and cross-country) at the high school level, and is also a certified personal trainer. Together they bring their bank of knowledge to the Faster Swimming line of training aides to make every swimmer the best athlete they can be.
- InfluxData Upcoming Virtual Summit Explores Strategies for Implementing and Estimating the Impact of
- The Youngest & Newest Electrical Company On Maui! Electric Maui Nui Is Excited To Service You
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present Best of Shorts on Twitch on July 31
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Announces Partnership with The Behavior Web
- USIS AudioVisual Systems Delivers Zoom Certified Solutions
- Alexander Lumber Announces Leadership Transition
- Jerry Whiston Named General Manager of European Operations for MTech Mobility
- FactEntry Offers Free Trials of their Evaluated Price Service (EVP) through MarketDesk platform
- Laughingcleaver Press readies release of, "Quarantina," by Satirist Wayne Tatum
- MTech Mobility Announces Significant Expansion into European Markets
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Your Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Partner
- Should You Decide to Grow a Beard?
- State orders additional restrictions to slow transmission of COVID-19
- Crown Workspace Partners with SERVPRO® to Safely Help Businesses Re-Open during Covid-19
- CIMdata's President & CEO, Peter Bilello, to Participate in a Webinar on Easier Ways to do
- Return-to-Work Program Launched by STChealth Uses Botco.ai™ Intelligent Chat to Promote Workplace Safety and Respond to COVID-19
- Feature Florida Partnerships adds Brad Barrios to Board, upgrading an accomplished roster of Florida-based leaders
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Easton Braces for All-Inclusive Price
- Cristina Sacco Joins Game 7 Comms As Vice President Of Marketing
- The Villages Computer Repair Services Now Covered!