Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 548
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 454
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 255
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 228
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 207
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 175
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 140
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 139
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 138
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Corey Edward and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Friday Nightmares
- Caroline C Barney Dives Back into the Land of Bori with Trebor Tales Sequel, "Return of the Malpeds"
- MahoganyBooks receives $5,000 grant to launch content series featuring Ward 8 writers, curated by Panama Jackson, co-founder of Very Smart Brothas
- "Happy Puppy Adventures" by Wendy Baron is published
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Histria Books Announces the Release of Revelations of Byzantium
- Histria Books Announces the Release of The Formation of the Albanian National Consciousness
"I've been sitting with this book for a long time. Now that we find ourselves trying to figure out a new normal, we could all use some inspiration," said Brown. "It made sense and felt right to release it now."
Think It. Be It. Live It.
What we think prepares us for what we can be. What we choose to be directs how we live. Think It. Be It. Live It. was crafted for readers to take responsibility for their current state of being and move forward with a specific vision to live the life they were created for. Speaker, leader and entrepreneur Alex L. Brown has identified key elements to thinking ahead, being present, and living a purposeful future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Marjorie Young presents free online PR class offered by the Savannah Entrepreneurial Center
- TVS Inspirational Network.Com Adds 100 Classic Movies to Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Wholesale Leather Suppliers Offers Small Businesses Chance to Carry Big Name Brands
- Digital Transformation for Banking, Fintech and Insurtech in post COVID era
- Human Interleukin-16 (Highly Pure)
Inspiration Meets Practicality
The world has changed in many ways. People are more focused than ever on discovering and living their purpose. Brown takes readers on a 90-day journey using practical knowledge to help them make the shift from the life they dream of to the life they live. Readers will be exposed to inspiration, encouragement, and necessary truths for self-discipline. It was designed as an easy to read, easier to apply personal development manual.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Alex L. Brown is a speaker, leader, and entrepreneur based in the southern suburbs of Atlanta, GA. His debut book Think It. Be It. Live It. 90 Days of Inspiration is an easy to read, easier to apply life manual. Covering mindset to building habits, Alex leads by example from stage to page. Alex is also the founder of B. Candid, an inspiration-based clothing company.
E. Danielle Butler, EvyDani Books
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers Timely News To Students
- Pyramid Technology CEO and Owner Tony Mavusi nominated for EY's National Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
- Push Money Entertainment Released the New Music Video, "RNS (Pack It Up) ft Jadakiss" by Capo Diablo
- PPGJLI Administrative Director Jacklyn Milton Honored as a Literary Leader
- PPGJLI Children's Book Takes Top Award in Minnesota Author Project Contest
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' MICHIGAN $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- American Equus and Energous Announce Trials Completed for the World's First Wirelessly Charged Equine Health Tracking Sensor
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
- Glenn Neasham with Neasham Insurance Agency "The Safe Money Guy" opens agency in Orlando Florida
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- AstroGrav 4.3 Released for Windows and Mac
- TVS Sports Network to Launch on Cable Television Systems After NBCSN Signs Off
- Matt Par Tube Mastery and Monetization Review
- 2019 Fitness Factory Voted Top Gym In NH by WMUR (Jon Tobey)
- It's Undebatable: Astrologer Anne Shines On Super Fun Podcast