Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 279
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network - 227
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak - 227
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation - 183
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues - 181
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member - 168
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies - 163
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV - 158
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims - 149
- "Sapphire Stars: Poems" is an Artistic Serenade to the Romantics and Dreamers of the World - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- Everywhere you want to go—none of the lines
- TRU Staffing Partners and Sentinel Join for Webinar
- Tech Legends Including Chambers, Doerr, Bersin to Speak at Betterworks Goal Summit
- Triumph Tech Achieves AWS DevOps Competency
- SymbianOne.com Celebrates 20 Years Online as a Trusted Mobile Technology News Resource
- MCI Diagnostic Center Performs COVID-19 Testing on Soccer Team
- MCI Diagnostic Center Opens Lab Headquarters In Dallas,Texas
- The Beya Stem Conference Announces 2021 Official Award Winners
- A&L Motor Sales Unveils State-of-the-Art Showroom for Jaguar and Land Rover
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
"Having built successful software companies from the ground up, Brett understands what it takes to co-create innovation and value alongside customers," said Scott McCorkle, co-founder and CEO of MetaCX. "As a true startup person, Brett is a great addition to MetaCX and our growing executive team."
More on eTradeWire News
- DeSL Launches Interactive 3D Platform
- Fellini In Action, 8 1/2 Set Photography by Paul Ronald Exhibit
- Hurricane Eta & Iota Survivors Get Help at BB King Blues Club New Orleans on December 18th
- New Economic History Book Reveals Hidden Struggle Behind the Industrial Revolution
- Child Care of Southwest Florida accepting spring registrations at all five locations
At MetaCX, Brett will be responsible for pre-sales engineering, professional services, technical support, training, onboarding and customer success. He will report to MetaCX President Jake Sorofman.
"MetaCX is attacking the customer lifecycle from a powerful new perspective," Crossley said. "I've seen firsthand the problem of connecting the solutions a company provides to measurable customer outcomes, and I'm excited to help drive that forward."
In June, MetaCX launched (https://www.metacx.com/press/metacx-launches-b2b-customer-lifecycle-platform/) wide commercial availability of its B2B customer lifecycle management platform. MetaCX transforms how suppliers and buyers collaborate and win together. By creating shared spaces that allow suppliers and buyers to define and measure target outcomes, MetaCX helps align sales, success and delivery teams around real value that customers can see. The result is better trust and transparency, which translates into higher win rates, larger deals, and longer, more profitable customer relationships.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bells & Balls in the Bottoms Ring In Kansas City's West Bottoms Holiday Weekends
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Byron Sarhangian Becomes Chairman of Child Crisis Arizona Board of Directors
- Michael Finney Publishes Exploring Our National Parks Volume 1 on Amazon
- Motherhood Maternity Announces Contract Renewal with DeSL
- Planning a Successful Office Renovation
In late 2018, MetaCX announced $14 million in early funding led by Upfront Ventures with participation from Indianapolis-based High Alpha. MetaCX is actively in use by 20+ early customers, including notable SaaS companies and a Fortune 500 industrial IoT leader.
MetaCX is the innovator of a new outcomes-based approach for managing the entire customer lifecycle by transforming how suppliers and buyers collaborate and win together. By creating shared spaces that allow suppliers and buyers to define and measure outcomes, MetaCX helps align sales, success and delivery teams around real business impact that customers can see. Headquartered in Indianapolis, MetaCX has raised $14 million from Upfront Ventures and High Alpha and is led by former executives from Salesforce, ExactTarget and Pendo. For more information, visit https://metacx.com/ or follow on Twitter @metacx (https://twitter.com/metacx).
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Expanding its Product Development Expertise, PADT Adds Dr. Tyler Shaw, Former Head of Advanced Manufacturing at PING, as Director of Engineering
- New Precision Door Service Opens in Gainesville, Florida
- Halfacre Construction Company breaks ground on additional Bayside Community Church facility
- A Group Exhibit of Visual Art February 5th through February 28th
- Keno Kozie Announces Webinar on Data Governance in the Microsoft Teams Era
- COVID Board Member Demands Action Now; Here's How
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Where Renters Have the Highest Risk of Evictions
- The GroovaLottos Celebrate The Holidays with "XMAS MORNING"
- Davlyn Group Acquires Norfab-Amatex
- Covid 'Micro Weddings' Offer Opportunities for New Small Business
- Grace Church in Noblesville Goes Virtual to Help Stop the Spread
- Nimue Skin Online – Christmas Ideas 2020 – Beauty Gifts
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- Arbor Ridge Partners advises Cicayda on its Sale to TCDI
- UK's Only Exact Platinum Partner Selects BPA Platform for Exact Software Integration
- E-RENOVATION: Sydney Bathroom & Kitchen Supplies Online
- Atlanta, GA, Georgia's unemployment numbers decreased by 1.8 percentage points, but the 500,000 plus
- Conscious House to Launch Fresh-Faced Cleansing Oil Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Carpet Cleaning Arlington Advises On Tile Cleaning
- The Home Owners Association That Stole Christmas