Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 225
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 156
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 114
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- GBKSOFT reveals benefits for businesses in adopting 5G
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- DataSelf Launches ETL+ So Decision Makers Can Connect, Collaborate and Expedite Decision Making
- Premium Epicor Partner Uses BPA Platform for ERP Integration Projects
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- WeFunder Secured and Launches Crowdfunding for Emerging AI Startup
- FinXTech Selects RESULTS Technology to be Featured in their Directory for Banks
"It's like MetaCX took what has been in my head and turned it into software," said Tim Satterwhite, chief revenue officer at Terminus. "We see MetaCX as an enabling foundation for our Prospect Experience to Customer Experience (PX2CX) strategy where we orchestrate the entire prospect and customer experience around a set of promised outcomes that we can measure and prove. We're really enthusiastic about the great potential of this exciting new company."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dan Ansel Joins Editorial Advisory Board of iAdvanceSeniorCare
- Julia Hair Launches Black Friday Sale 2020, Don't Miss!
- Surgical Sutures Market Insights, Share, Growth Drivers and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
New MetaCX capabilities include:
Shared Lifecycles – By visualizing explicitly where you are, where you've been, and where you're going, lifecycles create positive relationship momentum for both suppliers and buyers. These lifecycles also help buyers to anticipate what's next, which has a positive effect in driving the relationship forward.
Notifications and Activity Feeds – Build and maintain momentum and create shared accountability in a collaborative customer process by alerting stakeholders on both sides of the relationship about important actions or changes (or the lack of actions) in the deal management, handoff, and ongoing customer lifecycle stages that were otherwise difficult to detect.
Coordinated Handoffs – Never fumble a handoff again by explicitly marking the transition from the sales process to post-sales delivery and success — and any other lifecycle stage change where new stakeholders are invited into the relationship. Handoffs help memorialize the moment, ensure effective knowledge transfer, and eliminate confusion about roles and next steps.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
- Items signed by Washington, Napoleon, Marilyn Monroe, others are in University Archives Nov. 11 sale
- BookAuthority Recognizes Deducting The Right Way in Best Book Recommendations
Early Warning Alerts – Track leading indicators of outcome achievement and trigger early warnings of retention risk by measuring critical actions and user behaviors, including product adoption and usage and any other relationship signal on the customer journey.
Visual Timelines – Track the sequence of activities for each stage of the customer lifecycle to ensure deals advance predictably, implementations stay on track, and all stakeholders have clear lines of sight toward upcoming renewal events.
Branded Moments – Celebrate shared achievements with prospects and customers by configuring and triggering beautifully designed branded moments.
Learn more about this product release by visiting www.metacx.com.
View full release: http://ow.ly/GBgB30rb19l
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Paul Rusesabagina seizes the East African Court with complaint against Rwanda
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures
- Braces in Springfield Available for All-Inclusive Fee of $3,995
- Oxfordshire Gets Its Voice Back!
- The Glendower Group Unveils New Website Featuring A Fresh New Look
- Knobull An Emerging Academic Search Engine Is Ranked Above Google
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
- JJ Taylor Companies Taps Enzo Unified to Provide Data Management and Integration Platform
- Your Asbestos Lab is Closer Than You Think with PEL Labs
- Phase 3 now open at Heritage at Highland Park
- Workers' Compensation Insurance MGU Method Adds Falls Lake as New Carrier
- The Echo Group Welcomes Webster Cantrell Youth Advocacy as Its Newest Partner
- 2013 Red BMW Series 3 For Sale!
- Introducing Sirio Components by GD Rectifiers