Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Automation Intellect Announces Launch of ChangeoverIQ, the First Digital SMED Solution for Manufacturers
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Print Order Requests Directly from Our Inventory System
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Mitchell Metal Products Signs on with Capital ePay Payment Gateway
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- MAAT Gets Rad With FiDef Process
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
"With the economic pressures of subscription revenue models and increasing commoditization of SaaS product offerings, to ensure renewal and expansion, how B2B SaaS companies work with their customers must encompass a shared definition of value, mutual accountability to guide how they achieve outcomes together, and transparency into outcome achievement," said Ross Fulton, CEO and founder of Valuize. "COVID-19 and attendant economic pressures have only accelerated this need to digitally transform business to account for the changing nature of work — and the changing expectations of customers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Watch Mojezeye Doctor (Miracle Doctor) Online Today!
- Industrial kitchen designed and built by IBT of Miami lands hospital certification
- NUE-S and Rent.Solar Complete Merger to make Affordable and Modular Portable Solar Solutions
- Germany's Largest Supermarket Chain Edeka to Automate Distribution With Cimcorp
- Vicki Olson Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
· A prioritized roadmap that provides the actionable guideposts for change.
· A service blueprint that defines your desired-state customer lifecycle.
· A working prototype of your future-state digital customer experience.
· A strategic advisor to help guide your transformation.
Expected outcomes for Co.Lab participants include:
· Improved win rates and higher ACV by improving value alignment with prospects.
· Faster time to value through coordinated handoffs and shared success plans.
· Improved net revenue retention by reducing churn and unlocking expansion revenue.
Transforming the customer lifecycle doesn't happen overnight. It requires a focused effort to design the future state alongside the current state. Co.Lab helps B2B SaaS companies create a "digital twin" of their full customer lifecycle as the starting point for change, providing a space to actively design the future without disrupting the present.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- Jordan Chancey Earns Advanced Realtor Designation
- Private Placement Markets' – Steve Muehler to Open "Mule Hair Bail Bonds" in February
- NCDS Proves Its Resilience and Implements Roll-Out of Covid-19 Immunization Billing
- BGE Digital Distribution Expands to Indonesia Market
"The Co.Lab concept was inspired by the digital experience and innovation labs found in virtually every large enterprise, where the goal is to design the future in a way that doesn't distract the company from the business they are running today," said Jake Sorofman, president of MetaCX. "Think of Co.Lab as a simplified and scaled down version of this concept."
Learn more about Co.Lab by visiting MetaCX.com or Valuize.co, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get started.
View full release: http://ow.ly/oOFU30rmGIq
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Humley Launches Employee Onboarding Assistant to the UiPath Marketplace
- South Carolina-based IMCS Awarded Major NIH Research Grant
- Tips on Preventing & Treating Nail Problems
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Jennifer E. Czarnowski
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Investor needed BIOXO Solutions LLC is looking for new investors, for this life saving ground floor opportunity
- Hotel Investment Market: Where It's At and Where It's Going