Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 383
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 341
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 307
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 263
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 233
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 199
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 193
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 150
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 128
- Chicagoland Celebrity DJ P1 Rap Returns To The Crossing Bar & Grill as Managing DJ on Friday and Saturday Nights in Worth, IL - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gabriella Albert Named 2021 South Florida PGA Jr. Tour Player Of The Year
- The office market continues to struggle against the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Paula Clair Smith selected President, CCIM West Coast District
- RentSpree Announces New Partnership with Fourth Largest Multiple Listing Service in the Country (FMLS)
- Del Webb announces model home park groundbreaking at Wildlight
- Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc. Completes Lease to Stretch Zone at Shops at La Palmera
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- CJV Real Estate Announces New Listing, 942 E Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004
- RentSpree Announces New Partnership with Fourth Largest Multiple Listing Service in the Country
The two individual non-crossed, five-year, floating-rate loans are secured by The Edition on Oberlin (formerly known as Trilogy Cameron Village) and Greens at Tryon, two 200+ unit apartment communities located approximately five miles from each other near downtown Raleigh.
"The partnership here benefits from the synergies created when you combine experienced, long-standing local sponsorship with a strong institutional capital partner," said Hirsh. "The Edition at Oberlin presented the opportunity to lend on a brand new, high-quality asset located at a truly main-and-main location within Raleigh."
The Edition at Oberlin is a recently completed, 203-unit urban-style apartment complex at 305 Oberlin Road. The three-story property, offering studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom floorplans, has seen significant leasing velocity -- averaging 15 new leases per month -- since being delivered to market in September 2020. It was 88.7 percent leased at closing.
More on eTradeWire News
- LA electronic dance music star Tyler Garrett releases new 80's-inspired single
- A Cool Jazz Ballad that Contemplates the Nature of Consciousness; Octopuses
- Brian Peterson assisted BioMetric Signature ID with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- ISO 20022 Standards 2022 Implementation Adds Significance to Compliant Cryptocurencies
Greens at Tryon is a garden-style community featuring 265 apartment homes housed in 13 three-story residential buildings on a 28-acre site at 2805 Par Drive. The TPCO-led joint venture will invest significant capital to upgrade unit interiors, exterior and common area amenities at the property which has received minimal capital improvements since being delivered to market in 2001. When completed, the property will be more competitive with newer product in the surrounding area and in better position to draft off the momentum of the Raleigh market, according to Frahm, who along with Niaz originated the $48 million loan out of the firm's New York office.
"Raleigh's multifamily market benefits from strong job and population growth as well as its large pool of college-educated talent," said Frahm. "While heightened construction activity resulted in more than 5,000 units delivered last year -- the largest expansion since 2013 - the vacancy rate remains extremely low as supply still struggles to keep up with demand."
Josh Davis and Chris Caison, Managing Directors in the Charlotte office of Newmark's Multifamily Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance group arranged the financing on Greens at Tryon. Paul House, Managing Director, Capital Markets in the Houston office of Walker & Dunlop arranged the financing for The Edition at Oberlin.
More on eTradeWire News
- How do a traveller opt Virgin America booking at low fare to hometown
- It's National DJ Day perfect for Chicago's Celebrity Traveling DjP1 Rap Making A Half-A-Million Headline News Milestones
- Wear2Conquer launches innovative new adaptive apparel for chemotherapy and dialysis
- Lola's Fine Hot Sauce and Casey's Welcome 2022 with Spicy Snack Collaboration
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Two Free Zoom Events in February
About Mesa West Capital, LLC
Mesa West Capital (http://www.mesawestcapital.com) is a leading commercial real estate debt fund manager and portfolio lender. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, Mesa West has been one of the leading providers of commercial real estate debt since its founding in 2004. Mesa West provides non-recourse first mortgage loans for core/core-plus, value-added or transitional properties throughout the United States. Mesa West's lending portfolio includes all major property types with loan sizes ranging from $20 million up to $400 million. Since inception, the firm has sourced and closed more than 300 transactions totaling over $20 billion.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- ReoStar Energy Corporation Executes Letter of Intent (LOI) with an experienced oil and gas company
- Wu Tang's Method Man Takes Up Residence In The Metaverse
- Dark River Publishing Announces: The release "To Taste You Again" by Cahira O'Donnell
- Co-Founder of The Millennium Alliance Joins Young Presidents' Organization (YPO)
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- 57th STREET - new blog from award-winning writer Joanna Paxinou about growing up in New York City
- Aurora Roofing Contractor Offers Free Roof Inspection Estimates
- Prairie Represents Staff Electric Co., Inc. in its Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida honors Lynne and Chip Shotwell as 2022 Eagle Award recipients
- Eric Byrd Trio: Brother Ray Band Bring Ray Charles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Cobalt Digital Opens Doors to Representative Office in China
- The NEW way to acquire customers. How Direct Contact Marketing cracked the code for lead generation
- At the Movies with Joanna's latest feature: Friends for Life - Fred Astaire and Irving Berlin
- Used White 2017 Honda Accord for Sale At Our Dealership!
- #1 New Release Museum Industry Amazon
- Alten Construction completes modernization of Castro Valley High School
- Doggy Dynamics: Keep Your Pooch Feeling Loved And Cared For With Premium Dog Products
- Harrisburg Teens Have Choice Between Braces or Invisalign from Exeter Orthodontics
- Springfield Dentist Offering Affordable, Custom-Made Crowns