Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 244
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 188
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 177
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 171
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 120
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
Situated on 52-acres of land, the cross-dock building features 147 dock-high doors, a 710-foot building depth, 185-foot secured concrete truck courts, and a 36-foot clear height. Given the property was being delivered vacant, the loan was capitalized with a future funding facility for leasing costs. The Sponsor plans to lease the building to a single user on a long-term basis.
"The Inland Empire is one of the top industrial markets in the nation with low vacancy rates, limited developable land, and significant barriers to entry resulting in high demand. These strong market fundamentals coupled with an experienced local owner and operator of a newly constructed institutional quality building made this a compelling and unique opportunity," said Mesa West Vice President Danielle Duenas who originated the loan out of Mesa West's Los Angeles office. "We're continuing to look to finance industrial product in select markets, a space where bridge financing has not traditionally been utilized given the construction to perm dynamic and competitive landscape for this asset class," Duenas added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
About Mesa West Capital, LLC
Mesa West Capital (http://www.mesawestcapital.com) is a leading commercial real estate debt fund manager and portfolio lender. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, Mesa West has been one of the leading providers of commercial real estate debt since its founding in 2004. Mesa West provides non-recourse first mortgage loans for core/core-plus, value-added or transitional properties throughout the United States. Mesa West's lending portfolio includes all major property types with loan sizes ranging from $20 million up to $400 million. Since inception, the firm has sourced and closed more than 300 transactions totaling over $16 billion.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- TVS Family Network.Com Signs On As 24/7 Streaming Ad Supported Channel on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Lyle Boss Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Stephen Dybwad Invited to be Contributing Author for the Madison Indiana Courier
- We Are the Highest Paying Buyer Of Gold - 24Karat
- Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2020
- DJ Swagrman No Es Bueno Para Las Despedidas! El título de su nueva canción
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Pulse Arena Charity Invitational
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety