Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 835
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 754
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 673
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 663
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 626
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 614
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 600
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 545
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 441
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 440
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stairs Design and Renovation Services
- 6 Tips to Boost Your Dental Practice's Value
- Our Custom Built Homes Services
- Home Renovation Plus Home Page
- FMIA Urges Officials: "Do the Right Thing for Your Community"
- New workwear brand LIBAERTY for women in heavy-duty industries launches during Women's History Month
- National Demolition Association (NDA) Elects New President
- Dallas company provides AV integration, structured cabling to developers in DFW
- The Best Way to Create Your Dream Home
- We Offer Interior Design Services
· Commercial Interiors changing name to 'Commercial Interiors and Building Construction'
· Combined revenues to exceed $50MM for 2020
December 16, 2020, Plano, TX
BBD Construction (Plano) is merging with Commercial Interiors (Irving). Commercial Interiors is a full-service general contractor, servicing clients across the US. They specialize in Interior Tenant Finish, Capital Improvement Projects and Ground-up Construction for the Office, Healthcare, and Industrial environments.
We are excited to welcome BBD Construction to Commercial Interiors. Their ground up experience will broaden the scope of services we provide for our customers and allow us to pursue greater opportunities. – Robert Ahmuty, President, The Ahmuty Corporation dba Commercial Interiors.
As part of the merger, CI will be modifying their name to Commercial Interiors and Building Construction (CIBC). Chris Morphew (BBD) will retain his position as the Director of Construction at CIBC, leading their newly formed ground-up division. BBD Construction employees will make the transition to CIBC with the exception of a few that will remain with Buttry & Brown Development.
More on eTradeWire News
- SAM9000 Files, new file sharing for project based teamwork
- Shocking New Website Allows Anyone To Save Big Money On Car Insurance
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Announces TeleEd Solutions
- San Francisco District Attorney, Public Defender, Supervisor Support Black News Editor Vs GEO Corp
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Star Studded Suspense to Program Sked on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
"This merger is a win/win for both companies. The BBD Construction team will continue to grow its business underneath the Commercial Interior's umbrella and Commercial Interiors is gaining some great people". - Steve Buttry, Principle, BBD Construction
BBD Construction and Buttry & Brown Development (bbdgroup.com) are a premier provider of real estate development, construction, and financing solutions for discerning clients throughout the United States. They focus on the Healthcare, Daycare, Retail and Restaurant market sectors.
"This merger will allow the Principals of BBD Construction and Buttry & Brown Development to focus on our future developments across the country, including new local developments in The Colony, Frisco, and Celina. These new ground-up developments exceed 100,000 SF of retail and medical facilities". – Stephen Brown, Principle, BBD Construction
The combined revenues of BBD Construction and Commercial Interiors will exceed $50 million for 2020 and continues to grow.
- Best 2021 Men's Suits Trends From Top Designers
- First Video Release from the Alternate Reality Concerts from the Ancient Future
- Marc Westray of Interpreters Unlimited Wins Rising Stars in Marketing Award
- Confederacy of Silence Lawsuit, 3 Mississippi Firms Law Firm Declines to Take Case
- Agrifood Hub a jobs winner for Canberra's South
- Big Bad Boo Beefs Up International Development Team
- First Signal World Premiere March 26, 2021
- CEO Jamar Underwood of Da Camp Announces Publishing Company Creation with Broadcast Music, Inc
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: February 2021
- Jaguar Security and Investigations Rapidly Expanding Nationwide
- Trump Being Probed as Racketeer - RICO Expert Hired
- Online succulent vendor announces discount as part of 2021 spring sale
- BOLD Robotics acquires rights to Posie Packer products
- Resilience Without Regrets: Acclaimed Physician on Finding Miracles and Facing Adversity
- TVS Classic Sports Network Expands to Cable TV Distribution on a Barter Basis As NBCSN Sunsets
- Celebrate a Year in the Life of Social Media Celebrity Cat, Carrot
- RideRater unveils UK Top 30 Rides
- Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc Wraps Body in Purple Patent Leather
- San Francisco Public Defender Mano Raju Stands with Black News Editor Fighting GEO Prison Corp
- Georgia GOP proposed legislation revives Georgia's dark history of voter suppression and racism