Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 202
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 123
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- SARACA strengthens US client service with Boston office opening
- Automation Intellect Closes a Major Funding Round
- Intent Solutions Group Named to 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
- ATEC Now Calibrates Fluke & FLIR Thermal Cameras and Imagers
- TheOneSpy New Mac App is Supporting to the Latest macOS X Yosemite 10.10
- Chris Higgins Joins Telgian Fire Safety as Vice President, Customer Service
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Sincerity Applied Material Holdings Expands into China with New Acquisition (SINC)
UNGANCO will be a full-service partner representing MentorAPM in the Australia/New Zealand region, offering comprehensive software implementation, integration and support services. UNGANCO's representation of MentorAPM is enhanced and complemented by their deep experience working with utilities and municipalities on all aspects of utility asset management.
"After 15+yrs working with local government authorities and water utilities it's great to see new applications enter the Australian market," says Alex Ung, founder of UNGANCO. "I look forward to working with clients who embrace applications such as MentorAPM. The ability to work online/offline; select the modules you need now and later expand to your department's needs; provide access to anyone inside or outside your organization for support; field data storage for all media and consistent data collection for CM and routine PMs in their asset collector module – all makes so much sense and is something I have always aspired to over the years. You don't need good luck in Asset Management, you just need the right tool and I believe this is the one."
More on eTradeWire News
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
Since its founding in 2017, MentorAPM has quickly gained visibility and market traction, in spite of coming to market right at the cusp of the COVID pandemic. The leadership of MentorAPM has been working to expand the company's partner network and identified the Australia and New Zealand region as a strategic focus for expansion.
"We are thrilled to work with a company like UNGANCO that has the technical acumen to deliver the value proposition of MentorAPM's applications, coupled with the local connections to quickly take it to the broader Australian market. This makes for an unprecedented customer 'time-to-value' experience," says Tacoma Zach, MentorAPM CEO. "We couldn't be more excited about our partner relationship with UNGANCO and the chance to serve the Australian and New Zealand market from such a confident position."
UNGANCO is one of a handful of Indigenous owned Engineering consulting companies. Founder and Owner Alex Ung is a descendant of the Badulgal people of Naghir & Badu Island in the Torres Strait where his Totem is the Ait Koedal (crocodile) and the focal point of the company logo.
Originally formed in 2016, the Company was rebranded to UNGANCO and began fulltime operations in 2020. The company was established to support Asset Owners with limited internal resources to undertake specialized short term or bespoke projects, predominantly in the Water & Wastewater Industry with expansion into the Mining and Energy Sectors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Two Women From Different Countries Create a Skincare Brand That Illuminates Melanin Skin
- Meet the indian campaigning fighting for the end of the caste system
Learn more about UNGANCO.
MentorAPM equips organizations with vital tools and knowledge to achieve excellence in their management of critical process assets. The company is powered by the passion of its co-founders John Clow and Tacoma Zach to create better applications and deliver a different kind of enterprise software experience.
MentorAPM's groundbreaking Work & Asset Performance Management (CMMS) software is built for complex operations in both utilities and process industries. MentorAPM offers a superior single SaaS solution at prices and terms that make sense.
The suite is designed to help you manage your assets in the context of an overall Asset Management program. It includes a central CMMS; integrated mobile work management; PM optimization; failure mode management and libraries; criticality and risk analysis; asset condition management and libraries; GIS integration; and risk-based decision-making tools – all connected by a central AM intelligence guidance system that directs you to the right asset strategies. MentorAPM uniquely delivers effective management of both vertical (plant) and horizontal (network) assets.
Learn more at www.mentorapm.com.
Jennifer Zach, Director Marketing & Communication
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Writer of Marvel Comics' 'The Punisher' Depicts Cops as Heroes in Brand New Graphic Novel
- NASCAR's Anthony Alfredo's Secret To A Quick Escape From Car Fire
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- The English-Speaking Union of the United States announces Dr. Quinn Peeper as new Chairman
- Priority Marketing hires Payton Richárd as marketing coordinator
- Preston Adams Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- West Chester Elks Lodge 853 Award 2021 Scholarship
- Provender Partners Acquires 570K-SF Temperature Controlled Building in Manteno, IL for $30 Million
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples announces its annual community-wide Chanukah celebration Nov. 29
- Families of World War II Veterans Holds 2021 Fundraising Golf Tournament
- Operation Tango Romeo is pleased to announce its Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Recovery Podcast is
- TVS Boxing Network Teams With Boxing Illustrated Magazine For Multimedia Boxing Meta Portal
- Automation Intellect Closes a Major Funding Round
- New York and Miami PR Directors join to launch Boutique Agency